Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon SoulSilver Version » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All Competitive "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 09, 09 at 1:48amRabla

Ohai, im Rabla.

Silver was my first Pokemon Game so im supporting SoulSilver in this remake series!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 21, 14 at 4:32am
Terry

Hopefully this forum becomes a little more active, I'm Terry. I'm going to be getting Soul Silver (Better late than never) Pokemon Crystal was my favourite Pokemon game growing up so I should enjoy it!

Jan 25, 14 at 3:59pm
kokalovic97

I am Ivan,and preparing to challenge the E4,and want some pokemon trade and so on...

Nov 26, 13 at 12:06am
Sunshine Dream

I'm Sunshine Dream, and I'm also getting ready to take on the E4! Now I know Will's going to be a breeze because of my epic Umbreon, but I'm not sure about the rest.

May 09, 13 at 2:48pm
AgatioGanon

Hello, I am Gathezakk.

I'm currently doing a playthrough of Soulsilver right now, currently getting ready to challenge the Elite 4 and take on the Kanto League challenge.

May 03, 13 at 9:19am
Secreti0n

Hi, I am semi new to the online pokemon thing.

I once played ruby on my old DS and had alot of iv and ev trained pokemon (which was stolen)

I recently got a new game (soul silver) and a 3ds

I would love any help possable on getting back in the mix. Ty

I'm not sure if possable but I am looking to reunihht myself with my old first shiny (can't be real one but will take a clone) which was a garchomp.

Dec 30, 12 at 12:32am
ChicoDeRochefort

I'm the new guy. I know forum talk and such. Happy to be here.

:3

Nov 13, 12 at 6:58pm
CAGarber

Hello everyone, my friend code is on my signature. Just got SOULSILVER today, I feel it's my obligation to play this, since the last Pokemon game I played were red and blue on gameboy. I wanted to continue the story where it left off after the tireless hours of getting all 150 + Mew in the originals and saw this as the perfect opportunity, so i'm going through soulsilver, then going to beat one Pokemon game from each generation of games, sapphire will be next.

Nov 09, 12 at 4:59pm
PsychicAssassin

hey dudes and dudettes, I'm Dj, I'm looking for trading or battling within these games, I only have Soul Silver so.... but yeah, any ways hmu if you're interested.

Jul 22, 12 at 12:15am
Blue

What's up, everyone? I'm Blue.

Bought SS and HG the day they were released here in Australia. Was pretty excited to relive the golden silvery days of childhood.

Hope to see some of you around.

Nov 09, 11 at 4:53am
scruffy420

Hey im mike just got soul silver i remmeber playing them when they first came out new version is awsome