Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The World Ends with You » Languang problems » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 30, 09 at 5:12ameverything_will_do2

I'm from Indonesia, but I can read English. I just got this game, but It's in Spanish.I can't read it, and now I'm stuck in 5th day. The one with an old man and we must move the coin...but to WHERE??!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 09, 09 at 1:40pm
Celestral

Actually, the game can be emulated. I've tried like 6 emulators and most are fine except that they wouldn't load my save file. One did though so I was happy..
The only problem with that emulator were the music and sounds.. They kept changing pitch.
One time Kariya said something in a veeerryyy low voice.. It was freaking HILARIOUS

I DO own the game and a DS Lite so it's ok.
I might try ripping some graphics..

I hope the game works for you now.

Jun 25, 09 at 4:12pm
Mcilrath

quote everything_will_do2
I've downoad the ebglish version and stuck to that point tagain, but this time because that damned business man always say i;m too fast!!! If i can, I really want to kill him!!!!!!
Well, the game is unemulatable, so these kind of things happen. I'm surprised you were able to even get THAT far.

Jun 25, 09 at 3:57pm
Kefira

quote everything_will_do2
but this time because that damned business man always say i;m too fast!!!
Always????= =
But I think it's easy to try a second time correctly.Just move extrrrrrrrremely slow!!!

Jun 25, 09 at 3:39pm
ReaperOscuro

Lol it can be frustrating, but it is a very clear hint: you are moving the damn coin too fast!!

You get no penalties for being extremely slow, so heres the deal: just grab the coin by pressing the stylus on it, and dont move. Then slowly, veeeery slowly, move the coin towards the angle you want it. Try to keep it nice and slow and even, and youll get it in no time

Jun 25, 09 at 12:59pm
everything_will_do2

I've downoad the ebglish version and stuck to that point tagain, but this time because that damned business man always say i;m too fast!!! If i can, I really want to kill him!!!!!!

May 18, 09 at 12:01pm
ReaperOscuro

Haha looks like that store has lost one customer -eg. yourself

And I agree with the spine thing -MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

May 16, 09 at 4:18pm
everything_will_do2

Instead of tear off his spine, I think I going to search free DS
game download. The only reason I love Indonesia is that illegal
IS legal here.Besides,I only go to that store around twice a
year

May 12, 09 at 4:17am
Psyko

quote Squirrel Lord
Yes, i'm sure ripping out his spine would land you in prison/electric chair. Especially over a video game, that wouldnt go down too well in court. Grow up
Court? wtf?! Geez, you didn't have to take it so seriously. Relax. Get yourself a massage with a happy ending or something, that'll be sure to get you off your period.

May 08, 09 at 6:33am
Squirrel Lord

Yes, i'm sure ripping out his spine would land you in prison/electric chair. Especially over a video game, that wouldnt go down too well in court. Grow up.

.:SL:.

May 08, 09 at 5:50am
GlancingReverse

Yes, I know, but unless you read carefully and see the "the" you'd get the wrong impression.
Maybe I only missed it because I'm really tired right now.