Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Death Note » Return of Light, The Life Note, Death Note season 2 » Post Reply

Death Note Forum

profile  pro reviews  screens  wiki  discussion board  

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 20, 09 at 3:08pmJulius T DVP FILMS

Idea for season 2...Just after the funeral of Light, A shinigami comes to the coffin, Light hasnt been buried yet, Mostly everyone has left the area. This shinigami is different, he pulls out a book on and on it is says on it "life note" The Shinigami writes Lights name in in it. Light is brought back to life and realizes he is in a coffin. Light gets out of the coffin unnoticed. Light retreats to secret hideout he set up while on his Death Note spree.

While Light is in his hide out. The Shinigami comes to him and tells Light about the Life note and that Light has been instrumental in sending Souls to their realm, and that Shinigami rule over the souls of those killed by the Death note and those shinigamis that sacrifice themselves for their human friends. This Shinigami tells light they do not like the Shingamis that hold Death notes and they desire to hold Death Notes and Light notes but needs humans to continue to bring souls to them to rule and make them more powerful in their realm and seek to eliminate the Shinigamis over the Death Notes.

The Shimigami tells Light that RYUK wrote Lights note in his death note and tells Light he must get a Death note and get RYUK to kill himself. This Shimigami despises RYUK and at one time these two clans of shinigamis have hated each since the beginning and that the shinigamis over the death notes hide the fact of what happens to them or human when killed by the death note.

The shinigami tricks another shinigami is giving his death note to Light who who slightly changed his face through plastic surgery. As people begin to die N comes back into the picture and Light takes revenge against his old police unit while toying with them.

THe adventure begins from there....

Tell me what do u think of that?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 29, 15 at 2:24am
14 year old death no

Alright now that I have looked into what could happen to get to the king. Instead of light going to him the king takes interest in light and travels to the human world himself to help him with it. So in other words he as witnessed everything light has done and everything he as gone through evaluation his moves and testing him to see if he really should be a shinnigami. Now because I think it would put a nice twist on things we could bring in backup or beyond birthday as L which would not only confuse light but it would also catch his interest as a shinigami because this normal human was born with the shinigami eyes.

Mar 17, 15 at 2:03am
14 year old death no

So I just discovered a flaw in my idea. How in the hell would light be able to get to the king? I'm serious if you have an idea I would lot to hear it.

Mar 01, 15 at 1:06pm
NT

I'm all for that idea. Sounds awesome!

Feb 26, 15 at 1:44am
14 year old death no

I'm only 14 so don't judge my idea too hard . But what I was thinking was what if Light had somehow talked to the shinigami king and found it there was a way to not go to mu but in order to do so he a to go through an extremely painful ritual and become a shinigami himself. This ritual could have involved something like sacrifice the one that loves you the most and then like all rituals pour drain some of your own blood. But like I said this is just an idea.

Feb 11, 15 at 9:19pm
smitty5054

Why not just continue with new characters???

Feb 02, 15 at 11:30pm
Oizak

Take out the shimigami fight and add gods of life. Make that god of life hate criminals and the evils of the world. Make that god of life appreciate Kira. God of life hates the selfishness of shimigamis for only killing to expand their own lifespans. Have Kira take revenge against ryuk and near and the only thing that could kill a god of death is a human that rights in a life note. Life god wants Kira to hunt down shimigamis while killing criminals. Have another life god bring back L. Life god tells L that this other life god threatens the balance of everything by killing shimigamis and that light is back alive. BAM you got yourself a series.

Jan 20, 15 at 4:06pm
Ironf15t

Would be a good thing if the writer wrote more. If he says no one will come back to life, he can still retract that. I mean the whole shinigami world/king could bring a lot more stories.

Jan 20, 15 at 9:05am
fantastic killer

quote Epic
    He says that when you die, you go to Nothingness, Mu (which is not the Shinigami Realm, so don't bother ), and that you can never return, yes.

Besides, there's a reason that Ohba decided not to include the "Death Eraser" from the Death Note pilot in the serialization. It would have ruined a good thing which ended the way it should have, as would "Life Notes" or a continuation involving Light.

If there were ever a new series, it would involve a totally different Death Note and Kira, like the One-Shot. However, there's next to no chance of a sequel, as has been discussed countless times (with similar scenarios).

Why don't you try writing one, though? ^^

Jan 17, 15 at 8:13pm

Jan 17, 15 at 8:13pm

[spoiler=454][/spoiler]