Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Death Note » Return of Light, The Life Note, Death Note season 2 » Post Reply

Death Note Forum

profile  pro reviews  screens  wiki  discussion board  

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 20, 09 at 3:08pmJulius T DVP FILMS

Idea for season 2...Just after the funeral of Light, A shinigami comes to the coffin, Light hasnt been buried yet, Mostly everyone has left the area. This shinigami is different, he pulls out a book on and on it is says on it "life note" The Shinigami writes Lights name in in it. Light is brought back to life and realizes he is in a coffin. Light gets out of the coffin unnoticed. Light retreats to secret hideout he set up while on his Death Note spree.

While Light is in his hide out. The Shinigami comes to him and tells Light about the Life note and that Light has been instrumental in sending Souls to their realm, and that Shinigami rule over the souls of those killed by the Death note and those shinigamis that sacrifice themselves for their human friends. This Shinigami tells light they do not like the Shingamis that hold Death notes and they desire to hold Death Notes and Light notes but needs humans to continue to bring souls to them to rule and make them more powerful in their realm and seek to eliminate the Shinigamis over the Death Notes.

The Shimigami tells Light that RYUK wrote Lights note in his death note and tells Light he must get a Death note and get RYUK to kill himself. This Shimigami despises RYUK and at one time these two clans of shinigamis have hated each since the beginning and that the shinigamis over the death notes hide the fact of what happens to them or human when killed by the death note.

The shinigami tricks another shinigami is giving his death note to Light who who slightly changed his face through plastic surgery. As people begin to die N comes back into the picture and Light takes revenge against his old police unit while toying with them.

THe adventure begins from there....

Tell me what do u think of that?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 08, 14 at 4:14pm
swooppybiz

What if....'Yeah, A shinigami don't just become a shinigami just like the other guy said and that they're judge according to the bad things they've done and There has never been a human that have killed with the Death note as much as Light has did, I mean Light has killed like about a million people and by exceeding or breaking that record he has broken the rule of the Death note of neither going to heaven nor hell and now he stays as half shinigami and half human. He stays as half shinigami because he has killed with the Death Note to a stage that he has being recycled as a shinigami himself gaining his own Death note.'.......... Like the time Ryuk wrote his name in his death note and he saw 'L', Light happens to open his eye and this time he sees differently, he couldn't find anybody through the empty warehouses, so with blood on his shirt, he went to the street and saw a Ranger there but surprisingly, Light could see the stranger's name which confirms to him that he has the shinigami eyes.
The Ranger named Uzuma took him to his shed and treated his gun-wounds.
A few hours to that time, he woke up and found a television News broadcasting that KIRA has been killed. He then recall the night back that he was shot by Matsuda and he was later killed by Ryuk and again that he saw 'L'.
He became startled and confused due to the fact that he didn't simply know why he's still alive.
He dosed back off and slept again and after a few hours he rise and tried to get up and move to the city but the Uzuma comes at him and then told him to rest that he was badly wounded........................... STILL IN PROGRESS.
I'♏ A HUGE FAN OF DEATH NOTE AND I JUST COULDNT BEAR TO LET IT GO OFF LIKE THAT. If you think I should go for this. Please message me!. And I'♏ not saying at the end of this Light Yagami shouldn't die but I want to make up a story that he will die simply by loving someone. Just like the shinigami dies. I hope you get that.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/adeolu.olusanya

Aug 02, 14 at 12:02pm
Carl N Jones II

Maybe... Light becomes a shinigami himself. No one said that shinigami had to look messed up, maybe they became the way they for a reason or as a result of what they've done in their pasts. Mu could be where people go before becoming ashinigami based on the king of death's trial. Kira enlightens the other gods of death and uses Ryuk before an ultimate sentence and finds a loophole in the guide of death to be brought back as a whole new person. Ryuk returns to Light when he's 17 and Light touches the book bringing back all of his memories and continues his work under a whole new name thus not being a part of death again, creating a whole new investigation from scratch after all names except N have been written in the new death note. Maybe a different shinigami. Perhaps Light is still light but without the symbol for moon its for fire.

Just throwing that out there. Would be interesting.

Jun 10, 14 at 8:50pm
Cutiepastagirl

Nice

Jun 10, 14 at 6:23pm
Inspector512

What about an idea spin off called "Death Note: Reincarnation" which follows tweo death note owners, a 16 year old named Reggie and the second death note owner is his teacher. Reggie kills two store robbers out of curiosity and then hides the notebook in his attic with the successor of L "Grey". Grey is looking into the case with old retired detective Matsuda to uncover the death notes whereabouts thus making the case "Return of Kira". With Grey and Matsuda occupied with that. Two more Death notes appear, the third one is picked up by a news anchorman and the other picked up by officer. The four death note owners come together to become a group and start killing off anyone who gets in their way of their goal of saving the innocent from crime. Reggie gives ownership up to a fish market employee to make the investigation trail go cold Grey locate Reggie at a diner with his date and takes him to his tower base to handcuff him to Matsuda. As Reggie forgot everything, Grey still does not trust him. Tell me what you think of my idea. up for others opinions.

Jun 02, 14 at 8:06am
PocketCreeper

I know this is probably years old:3 I just wanna say it was lights fault he hit found out as Kira. Although yes, Near would of found out anyway through looking at the death note but Light could get away, the real problem was that he overlooked Near's smartness and in a moment of Triumph 'Well Near, looks like I win!' ...

May 11, 14 at 4:41pm
Cutiepastagirl

This sounds amazing. They should should total do that. You my freind are very wise.

Apr 27, 14 at 3:03am
XXX6667

Another shinigami dropped the book in the human world where an Otaku picked it up. The otaku, Kousaka Kirino, picked it up and brought it home. At home, after reading the rules, at first Kirino didn't believe it. Out of curiosity however, she tried writing the name of Internationally wanted terrorist, Osama bin Laden (when the US Army was to arrest him, they found Osama already dead of heart atttack). After writing on it, she played her eroge. The next day, it was announced on TV that the international terrorist was dead on an attack by the US Army. Kirino was surprised, but she convinced herself that this is just purely a coincidence, until at night, a shinigami shows up in her room, calling herself Rivas. Rivas then convinced Kirino that the book is real. Kirino was then struck by the shock, crying alone in her room. Kyousuke who was worried, hearing Kirino crying from his room, knocked on her door, asking her. Kirino who was too busy crying didn't hear it. Kyousuke, finding that the door is not locked, opened it and entered. Finding Kyousuke inside her room and seeing her crying, Kirino burst in anger and throw things at him, and so Kyousuke ran back to his room, angry at first but still worried. At midnight, Kiino entered his room and asked for life counseling. She the showed him the notebook. Upon touching it, Kyousuke was surprised by the presence of Rivas.

to be continued...

Apr 24, 14 at 3:25am
hhg

Make it as soon as possible im waiting fpr it

Apr 24, 14 at 3:23am
fgfhf

Superb... Make it as soon as possible:)

Mar 31, 14 at 3:46pm
Pim P O Raptor

IF there were to be a second series then I imagine it would start like this: Ryuk(or another shinigami), seeing how fun and interesting the human world is, drops his/her DN into the human world except this time it isn't picked up by anyone who followed Kirras ideals. Instead it is picked up by a theif/mugger/serial killer who uses it for his/her personal gain eg killing the rich then looting their houses. Naturally the police force chase him and it goes from there.