Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Cooler review : Cooler Master V8 » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 21, 09 at 1:38pm
Freeze

I am worried about it since it would be a misleading review for people (like me) with an 1366 socket who accidentally would purchase this cooler by mistake.
I'm still looking for a nice after-market cooler for my own system.

Apr 21, 09 at 11:25am
hiigaran

meh, i wouldnt be too bothered about that. i mean, i really like the look of Zalmans new cooler, the one with the ring and tunnel effect. finally a cooler uses the venturi as a way to efficiently cool.

Apr 21, 09 at 10:46am
Freeze

All very nice, but where did you guys get the idea that this cooler supports socket 1366?
Every other website I've been checking says it's for: LGA775, AMD 754, 939, 940 and AM2. So the i7 won't be using that cooler it seems.

Mind that I've looked on European retail store websites, so it might differ from America/Canada?

Apr 17, 09 at 12:56am
kspiess

For the first time in a long while, we bring you a cooler review: the Cooler Master V8 .