Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario is Missing » what the game is worth » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 16, 09 at 1:31pmkylecurrie

how much is the game worth?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 02, 10 at 4:26am
Terranigma Fan

Sealed Terranigma is worth about 1500 aud

Basically anything sealed isn't going to sell for any amount under 800 dollars they are just too rare.

I don't know about that Cannibal one never heard of it but I know there was a STar Fox 2 being developed that was eventually scrapped but I believe that 3 or 4 carts were developed and given to people which would make them incredibly rare and expensive.

Oct 31, 10 at 5:59pm
Quetzalcoatl

quote pikmin dude
It ain't worth the shit that the gameplay.
Haha, actually pikmin dude, some people actually pay hundreds of dollars for SNES games that haven't been open from their original box or that on in good conditions. There is this game, whom name I don't remember, but it is so rare that some will even pay thousands. The game was about this guy running away from cannibals and other objects that will kill him. Even Terranigma is an expensive game if found sealed in its box! I'm not so sure how much Mario is Missing game is worth but it sure wasn't a common game that could be found, or at least at my locals .

Oct 30, 10 at 10:04pm
pikmin dude

It ain't worth the shit that the gameplay.

Apr 19, 09 at 2:14am
Narcissus

About 6 uk pounds if open and used, and somewhere between 15-25 pounds if boxed and in varying conditions.

Apr 16, 09 at 2:12pm
Terranigma Fan

Unboxed: Around 40 australian dollars on ebay

Boxed ok condition: Probably around 70 australian dollars

Anything factory sealed from the snes era is probably going to sell for nothing less than 500 dollars.

Apr 16, 09 at 1:31pm
kylecurrie

how much is the game worth?