Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Metroid Prime 3: Corruption » Quote... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum, feel free to look around and enjoy yourself. If you have a question about Neoseeker then feel free to ask. Anything Metroid related is welcome too (of course)!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 15, 09 at 8:29pmMr.cool

Ok this is how it goes somebody will quote this message and somebody will quote theirs and so on but your message HAS to be about the Metroid games.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 06, 11 at 8:21pm
Mr_cool

quote euben0
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote Rex the Water Rider
quote stickdude97
quote euben0
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote metroid_fan_1
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote Diachronos
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr.cool
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool
Ok this is how it goes somebody will quote this message and somebody will quote theirs and so on but your message HAS to be about the Metroid games.
So... you're starting a massive quote chain.

Anyways... do you think I should get wi-fi and wii shop points and buy Super Metroid, or buy MP1&2 with wii controls?
this could be interesting, and yes it think the first two with #3's controls would be interesting to say the least but super metroid is also a viable option.
I'd personally rather get the primes with wii controls.

O.K. Get the games and controls, but Super Metroid sound pretty cool.
Get both, I got both. The VC games dont cost all that much. And the 3-D ones last longer, and are much better if you ask me.

I don't have wi-fi yet so I can't get Super Metroid right now. I'll get wi-fi later, eventually. I'm probably going to get the Primes first.
Definitely because those are the best, AND you dont even have internet so you dont really have a choice.

That is kinda true... I guess MP1 and 2 sounds pretty cool.
I wish thay made a MP4 like Dark Samus returns!!
Ganondorf's got a monopoly on Nintendo's theme of villains who are repeatedly killed and yet somehow always manage to come back; I doubt he'd appreciate DS taking any more steps in that direction.
Mostly 'cuz she'd kick his ass without even trying.
Well, obviously something is coming to defeat Samus (if you saw the complete ending of MP3). Did anyone else noticed a close resemblance of that mystery ship to Sylux's ship and alt form in MP Hunters?
Wait, I have a question is there a MP1 and MP2 for Wii?
Not yet, but there will be. They'll be the same as the GC version but with MP3 controls and the Credit system (I think). I'm looking forward to their release because I never played MP1 or 2 on GC.
I never played MP1 or MP2 but I cant wwait for it to come out!!!!!!
When Will it come out?
I believe they already did, didn`t they and why is samus orange and not brown like my poo ?
Wow, this is a HUGE quote chain!
Once we hit page 3 or 4, this thing will be impossible to read XD

MPT is the best thing ever I also have a low-percent normal run in MP3 going, but it's on hold right now in favor of MP2 on hypermode. so far in MP3, i'm about to go get the screw attack and i have 3 energy tanks and 5 max missiles. by the time i beat the game i plan to have: 3 energy tanks and 5 max missiles XD
It's pointless to have a quote chain thread...
But yeah
Other M will be awesome.
Can't wait for it.
You're still waiting to see me reply to this?
Ok fine.
My opinion of Other M in reality is...
I hate it.
Samus doesn't really look good with that hairdo.
She should have the past hairs.
That suit sucks
Should be wetsuit
Samus looks... OK, in my opinion.

The game looks interesting... the dynamic melee attacks could be a nice addition. Just... as long as it doesn't turn into an action game...
Bullshit that. Melee are so 10,000 B.C
HEADSHOTTING ARE THE FUTURE!
lol. but this'll have melee AND headshotting
HOLY CRAP LOOK AT THE MARK UP STUFF
well anyway something related to mp3
newtopic: what would mp3 belike if it were an action game
Metroid Other M.
Ok this thing need to stop. It's too idiotic to be even a game. If we had a mod, then he/she would close it the moment it started...
Oh look at those quotes, few went offscreen...
Lol, just wanted to add my part to it. Can't wait for Other M, either. They have a website for it now...metroid.com.
Samus is hot
I'm gonna try skipping Crashed Frigate on my next MP1 run I'm still not sure how to get Lifegiver without Gravity Suit though.
I didnt know you had MP1.
I have MPT. It's the best deal ever.

MP2 is awesome too. Now that I know how to BSJ (bomb space jump), i might be able to skip the ing hive keys on my next playthrough.
Nice! how much did it cost?
For something worth so much, it only cost about $60
You forgot to quote

And yes, it has MP1, 2, and 3. Better graphics for the first 2, some slight changes to all 3, credit system and screenshot tool for first 2, more unlockables overall. MP2's multiplayer is still there as well. the game's case is metal too because it's too awesome for plastic.
I did forget to quote

Theres multiplayer for MP2?
Yep. There's only 6 stages though. The multiplayer isn't exactly great because it's just an add-on, because the single-player is the game's primary focus.
Wow this is a huge quote chain, Im goin for a world record!
lol, haha. You're right though, this thing is ridiculously huge XD

Other M looks fun

Really? I havent seen the trailer or anything.
Take a while to scroll down the page.
Ya its getting REALLY BIG

May 23, 10 at 12:47am
euben0

quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote stickdude97
quote euben0
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote metroid_fan_1
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote Diachronos
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr.cool
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

Anyways... do you think I should get wi-fi and wii shop points and buy Super Metroid, or buy MP1&2 with wii controls?
this could be interesting, and yes it think the first two with #3's controls would be interesting to say the least but super metroid is also a viable option.

Get both, I got both. The VC games dont cost all that much. And the 3-D ones last longer, and are much better if you ask me.

I don't have wi-fi yet so I can't get Super Metroid right now. I'll get wi-fi later, eventually. I'm probably going to get the Primes first.
Definitely because those are the best, AND you dont even have internet so you dont really have a choice.

Ganondorf's got a monopoly on Nintendo's theme of villains who are repeatedly killed and yet somehow always manage to come back; I doubt he'd appreciate DS taking any more steps in that direction.
Well, obviously something is coming to defeat Samus (if you saw the complete ending of MP3). Did anyone else noticed a close resemblance of that mystery ship to Sylux's ship and alt form in MP Hunters?
Not yet, but there will be. They'll be the same as the GC version but with MP3 controls and the Credit system (I think). I'm looking forward to their release because I never played MP1 or 2 on GC.
When Will it come out?
I believe they already did, didn`t they and why is samus orange and not brown like my poo ?

MPT is the best thing ever I also have a low-percent normal run in MP3 going, but it's on hold right now in favor of MP2 on hypermode. so far in MP3, i'm about to go get the screw attack and i have 3 energy tanks and 5 max missiles. by the time i beat the game i plan to have: 3 energy tanks and 5 max missiles XD
But yeah
Other M will be awesome.
Can't wait for it.
Ok fine.
I hate it.
That suit sucks
Should be wetsuit

The game looks interesting... the dynamic melee attacks could be a nice addition. Just... as long as it doesn't turn into an action game...
Metroid Other M.
Ok this thing need to stop. It's too idiotic to be even a game. If we had a mod, then he/she would close it the moment it started...
Lol, just wanted to add my part to it. Can't wait for Other M, either. They have a website for it now...metroid.com.
Samus is hot
I'm gonna try skipping Crashed Frigate on my next MP1 run I'm still not sure how to get Lifegiver without Gravity Suit though.

MP2 is awesome too. Now that I know how to BSJ (bomb space jump), i might be able to skip the ing hive keys on my next playthrough.
You forgot to quote

And yes, it has MP1, 2, and 3. Better graphics for the first 2, some slight changes to all 3, credit system and screenshot tool for first 2, more unlockables overall. MP2's multiplayer is still there as well. the game's case is metal too because it's too awesome for plastic.
I did forget to quote

Yep. There's only 6 stages though. The multiplayer isn't exactly great because it's just an add-on, because the single-player is the game's primary focus.

Other M looks fun

Take a while to scroll down the page.

May 19, 10 at 2:04am
Mr_cool

quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote stickdude97
quote euben0
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote metroid_fan_1
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote Diachronos
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr.cool
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

When Will it come out?

But yeah
Other M will be awesome.
Can't wait for it.
Ok fine.
I hate it.
That suit sucks
Should be wetsuit

Metroid Other M.
Samus is hot

You forgot to quote

I did forget to quote

Other M looks fun

May 12, 10 at 1:04am
stickdude97

quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote stickdude97
quote euben0
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote metroid_fan_1
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote Diachronos
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr.cool
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

When Will it come out?

But yeah
Other M will be awesome.
Can't wait for it.
Ok fine.
I hate it.
That suit sucks
Should be wetsuit

Metroid Other M.
Samus is hot

You forgot to quote

I did forget to quote

Other M looks fun

May 12, 10 at 1:01am
Mr_cool

quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote stickdude97
quote euben0
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote metroid_fan_1
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote Diachronos
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr.cool
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

When Will it come out?

But yeah
Other M will be awesome.
Can't wait for it.
Ok fine.
I hate it.
That suit sucks
Should be wetsuit

Metroid Other M.
Samus is hot

You forgot to quote

I did forget to quote

Feb 11, 10 at 11:56pm
stickdude97

quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote stickdude97
quote euben0
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote metroid_fan_1
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote Diachronos
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr.cool
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

When Will it come out?

But yeah
Other M will be awesome.
Can't wait for it.
Ok fine.
I hate it.
That suit sucks
Should be wetsuit

Metroid Other M.
Samus is hot

You forgot to quote

I did forget to quote

Feb 11, 10 at 10:54pm
Mr_cool

quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote stickdude97
quote euben0
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote metroid_fan_1
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote Diachronos
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr.cool
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

When Will it come out?

But yeah
Other M will be awesome.
Can't wait for it.
Ok fine.
I hate it.
That suit sucks
Should be wetsuit

Metroid Other M.
Samus is hot

You forgot to quote

I did forget to quote

Feb 11, 10 at 3:17am
stickdude97

quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote stickdude97
quote euben0
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote metroid_fan_1
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote Diachronos
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr.cool
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

When Will it come out?

But yeah
Other M will be awesome.
Can't wait for it.
Ok fine.
I hate it.
That suit sucks
Should be wetsuit

Metroid Other M.
Samus is hot

You forgot to quote

Feb 11, 10 at 3:12am
Mr_cool

wow So it has MP1, MP2, and MP3?

Feb 11, 10 at 3:04am
stickdude97

quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote stickdude97
quote euben0
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote metroid_fan_1
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr_cool
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote Diachronos
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr.cool
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

When Will it come out?

But yeah
Other M will be awesome.
Can't wait for it.
Ok fine.
I hate it.
That suit sucks
Should be wetsuit

Metroid Other M.
Samus is hot