Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy VII » Redraw Final Fantasy VII » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series, and not FFVII specifically, please post it within the General Final Fantasy Forum instead.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 15, 09 at 8:17pmWhistling Wolf

Haha it just hit me how fun this could be! XD

I'm going to make a doodle now for kicks and gigs'.

But I'm posting this out now so that others can get started if they want :-"

Ok, maybe get to the point.

As we all realized X number of years ago that FF7s graphics are dated. Now I thought it would be fun for those of us who has a artist in out bellies to redraw anything that can e redrawn... Well I guess any fanart will fit really

• Only rule is not to make it identical to how it is in the original game. x3

I was thinking about redrawing/sketching Ultima weapon right now, it's going to be interesting!

Keep in mind, there is NO talent restriction, if you have never drawn before, but want to try, do it!!

Here is a Bestiary, a list of all the enemies in the game. just use the image search here to find your monster, and make it as fresh as you can! XP

By all means use the characters in it spite Square has already updated it in other movie/games, but try to make it your own and not a replica? x3
    As already mentioned, by all means post your own fanart as well, but that's the challenge of this thread to make it fresh to your ideal with the original as inspiration and starting point! x3
  • Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 23, 09 at 12:08pm
    Principality

I was thinking of maybe trying to draw the Mus that use Level 4 Suicide around the Midgar area...

Aug 23, 09 at 9:46am
    K8ty

quote Wraith
    My save file has gone up to 86.6 mb XD
    Is it a Photoshop file?

Aug 21, 09 at 9:35pm
    Whistling Wolf

Are you saying that you're going to draw something? 8D

And I think there are some trail packages out there that will allow you to save, your drawings, like photoshop and corel, but check if you're actually allowed to save and upload a file before you put allot of work into a drawing XD;

I finally have time to sit down, so I'm going to crack a whip on sephys hair today D8
    I only have his hair, giving the tree the Zolom is impaled on more details, the BG more details, then some final touches, and voila... I can do the final layering of blood
    Morbid but it's oddly fascinating. 8|
    My save file has gone up to 86.6 mb XD

Aug 21, 09 at 3:02pm
    lucedeoangel

Crappy drawing time, yay!

Aug 21, 09 at 1:59pm
    Soloris

Yea it is old school but it is fun to mess around on. Just 8x zoom and a grid and go to town

Aug 21, 09 at 1:50pm
    K8ty

I can't remember the last time I used Paint

Aug 21, 09 at 1:46pm
    Soloris

quote K8ty
    I thought providing the newer version is different or improved then you could draw it on any program. So it should do
    I agree, as long as you created the art yourself it should be fine. I used to make 8 bit ff7 characters on paint for fun, I wonder If I still have them kicking around...

Aug 21, 09 at 1:41pm
    K8ty

I thought providing the newer version is different or improved then you could draw it on any program. So it should do

Aug 21, 09 at 1:39pm
    lucedeoangel

Does it count as redrawing FFVII if it's done on Paint?

Aug 21, 09 at 1:37pm
    K8ty

I can't draw well so I can't contribute. Would be interesting to see the summons re-drawn though