Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » +~:Cm clan's new recruitment methods:~+ » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Apr 14, 09 at 11:24pm

Welcome all possible recruits, our clan, the Chaos Mercenaries boasts a great line up of some of the best players for this game. It is to my pleasure that you will choose Cm as your clan of choice, we are regarded as a top clan in the CoD WaW community. Our testing methods may seem harsh when you first tryout, but once you make it into this grand clan, you will wear the tags with pride on the battlefield. We will train you to become an expert in combat, interested?

Testing Methods
In order to get into Cm, you will have to get two "recs" or recommendations and a final test. If a regular tester says that a possible recruit is good enough to get the final test before getting the two recs, that may be used only once every two weeks by testers.
-Note: Just because you lose against a tester doesn't mean you didn't pass, the testers will determine your skill based on tactics, aim, etc.
The tester will decide how many matches to play, what weapons to use, etc. Hacking and glitching will not be tolerated, this will result in an auto fail. Disconnecting is not allowed unless you have an excuse deemed reasonable.

If you fail a test, you may retake on a given time frame by the tester. During this time frame, you will be able to train with clan members to improve your skills, and maybe, even get good enough to pass the test.

Testers:
Eve of War*
Sasha*
Ziznak
Sunnycide
Solidus
Shademan
Scorch

Final testers*

Note: For a more up to date list, visit our forums, or click on this link: Vermillion(Moderator): Link Removed.

Another note: My main is Gf, but I'll come here too.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 26, 10 at 12:06am
MGG_3

to talk about it and start threads about it in another place so more members join.

Jun 25, 10 at 2:20pm
HDYoshi

so then why post in neoseeker if theres another site for it. And why don't they make an official site for it.

Jun 25, 10 at 3:14am
LoW~Monsta

This is from a year ago . Lots of the CM clan members hang out at http://xat.com/codnds however it is not their clan site.

Jun 24, 10 at 12:40am
MGG_3

yes, me and i'll join. My name is death wish.

Jun 23, 10 at 5:50am
Bones93

does anyone read this?

Apr 15, 09 at 1:40am
Arietta

Hi. I have removed the link in your post as it breaks one of the Forumwide Rules. When you want your clan to be on Neoseeker, you have to base your clan in Neoseeker.

Apr 14, 09 at 11:24pm

Welcome all possible recruits, our clan, the Chaos Mercenaries boasts a great line up of some of the best players for this game. It is to my pleasure that you will choose Cm as your clan of choice, we are regarded as a top clan in the CoD WaW community. Our testing methods may seem harsh when you first tryout, but once you make it into this grand clan, you will wear the tags with pride on the battlefield. We will train you to become an expert in combat, interested?

Testing Methods
In order to get into Cm, you will have to get two "recs" or recommendations and a final test. If a regular tester says that a possible recruit is good enough to get the final test before getting the two recs, that may be used only once every two weeks by testers.
-Note: Just because you lose against a tester doesn't mean you didn't pass, the testers will determine your skill based on tactics, aim, etc.
The tester will decide how many matches to play, what weapons to use, etc. Hacking and glitching will not be tolerated, this will result in an auto fail. Disconnecting is not allowed unless you have an excuse deemed reasonable.

If you fail a test, you may retake on a given time frame by the tester. During this time frame, you will be able to train with clan members to improve your skills, and maybe, even get good enough to pass the test.

Testers:
Eve of War*
Sasha*
Ziznak
Sunnycide
Solidus
Shademan
Scorch

Final testers*

Note: For a more up to date list, visit our forums, or click on this link: Vermillion(Moderator): Link Removed.

Another note: My main is Gf, but I'll come here too.