Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Best Star Fox character? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Apr 12, 09 at 8:23pmMousie Munch

Okay, so I just unlocked Wolf. I've found out that all Star Fox character have the same move set.
What's the difference? Which one is the best?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 01, 12 at 3:40am
Spontex

In my opinion i think "Fox" is the best..

Apr 14, 09 at 10:37pm
Shisui

quote WiseLugia
Falco is the best of the three. Fox and Wolf have just steadily been getting worse as time goes on and people learn...

In a nutshell, he can handle himself at practically any distance and has too many stupid tricks up his sleeve. However, he's got his share of hard match-ups, mainly Meta Knight, Snake, Marth, and Pikachu.
this

thread shoulda been closed after first post said falco, there's not even a comparison/debate about it

falco's chain spike alone wrecks the match up, he has other things but this alone just makes it rediculous

quote SonicFire
Well hello thar Pikachu. :3
what is it now like 100-0 lmao

Apr 14, 09 at 10:21pm
SonicFire

quote Ultimate Shadow
Fox. You need speeeeed tho.
Still best IMO, not queerlist.

*coughshdairscough*

Well hello thar Pikachu. :3

quote Zumma
Falco.

*coughshdlcough*
SHDL isn't really all that good tbh. It messes with people's stuff but eh, jumping and shield-grabbing works.

Yesh Falco is best. Chianspike+Lazer+an nearly ungimpable recovery=annoying character, but good, unfortunately. :[

Apr 14, 09 at 10:03pm
Zumma

Falco.

*coughshdlcough*

Apr 14, 09 at 9:59pm
Ultimate Shadow

Fox. You need speeeeed tho.
Still best IMO, not queerlist.

*coughshdairscough*

Apr 14, 09 at 7:48pm
Zumma

quote LinKing12
quote Zumma
quote LinKing12
His up B is useful as a surprise attack.
How is having a year of start-up lag a surprise attack?

And now you stated that he is your favorite. This thread is about the best char. Falco.
People have surprised me many times in mid-game with a sudden pause (lag), then the attack. Not to say I am some great Brawl player, but it is an effective attack.

And rather than stating who is the best, give reasons.
To me, seeing Wolf do that pose while a lag moment tells two things:

1. Shield or spotdodge and get ready to punish.

2. Shoot him in teh face with a lazor or an arrow before he moves.

Apr 14, 09 at 7:39pm
Elliot Gale

We wouldn't mind explaining things if it only happened once. Alas, the topic comes up way too goddamn much and people should really learn to look around first before asking questions.

Apr 14, 09 at 7:36pm
FieryWater

You can't just say falco's better. Why is he better? I know he's better because of a sick air game. But wolf's ground game is better IMO.

Apr 14, 09 at 7:35pm
Sakuraba Neku

You said you wanted reasons, I gave one. A factual one at that.

Apr 14, 09 at 7:31pm
LinKing12

[sarcasm]Well, I guess that's a rap for this discussion then, eh, Mr. Neku?[/sarcasm]