Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Some weird Pit arrow glitch » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Apr 10, 09 at 6:27pmGirugaMarc

A Pit "Combo" Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5T1kdd5teg&fmt=18

It's at the very beginning

This could be used as some kinda edgegaurd if there was no auto ledge SS in brawl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 14, 11 at 9:25pm
SonicMarioMe

How the HECK do you shoot friggin 4 arrows at once?! Friggin Arrow looping? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 11, 11 at 9:42pm
guest45

I don't see that being possible at all. Hack! I call HACK!!
The music does not suck, Hero Kirby. You don't like Alter Bridge, that's all.

Jan 04, 11 at 2:13am
DSi Guy

Yes, explain how arrow looping and arrow smash ball theft is done.

Dec 19, 10 at 8:37am
Mash256

ok so i know about arrow looping, but could someone explain how it's done?

Apr 12, 09 at 9:44am
Zumma

Kunz is a troll, he hasn't sent a single post that doesn't say he'll kick our asses.

Here is the vid about Falco's laser glitch.

Apr 12, 09 at 9:35am
Random hero jr

quote kunz
who cares about the glitch if theres only one in this whole video then theres like no chance that it would accualy happen ecpetialy sicnce it looks like hes fighting a comp... any way ill kick this dudes ass just cus he has combos with pit that only do like 50 dmg on average doesnt mean he's even that good lmao
Your arrogance is amusing.
There's plenty of Pit mainers here that can kick YOUR ass.

Apr 12, 09 at 7:31am
ownedbyasmartbomb

... in some parts of Hyrule Temple. Same happens with Fox, but not long lasting.

Apr 11, 09 at 4:04pm
Hero Kirby

quote Jameson user
That's why its called an Arrow Loop...

But weird glitch. Doesn't something similar happen with Falco under certain circumstances?
yeah his lazer gets stuck

Apr 11, 09 at 2:23pm
Jameson user

That's why its called an Arrow Loop...

But weird glitch. Doesn't something similar happen with Falco under certain circumstances?

Apr 11, 09 at 3:41am
Hero Kirby

quote VerticalHorizon
quote Hero Kirby
how the heck did he make the friggin arrow go in a complete circle?
music SUCKS
Rofl he doesn't know about Arrow Looping. If I told him you can do that with two arrows at once his head will probably explode.

Scrubs are funny.
i know you can loop up to 4 arrows i mean it should of gone of the stage instead of being able to loop