Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » SEYMOUR FLUX HOW TO DEFEAT?!?!?!??!?! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Apr 10, 09 at 3:24ammusic_freak

omgomgomgomgomg,,,
seymour flux is stupid.
how on earth do you kill it?
most of my people are over 2000hp but (aurons over 4000hp)
and i do use protect,shell but then seymour flux will just use that magic thing which disables my protects then he usues that attack where he uses his 2 great swords then its the end for me...
this has happened to me over and over again whenever ive tried to kill him.
this is just no fair...

please help as i am trying to finish this game in a few more weeks...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 10, 14 at 5:47pm
Toan Nguyen

well, Seymour Natus and Flux have a same weakness. They can easily kill us and, of course, easily get killed. I was stuck at Flux so I charge all of my aeon. Go to battle, I just use 2 only, Irit and Valefor's overdrive and Auron attack. And he died really fast. And the same went with Natus. I remember I just used Auron attacked few times and tried my best to healing ( almost focus on healing) and natus died.

Sep 02, 14 at 3:44pm
Hendry

I beat him in one blow... I grand summoned yojimbo then paid him 30k and he was dead with 1 attack

Mar 24, 14 at 6:59am
SarahT83

Charge all Yuna's aeons overdrives up to full, open up with Lulu's bio spell (it does decent damage every turn Seymour has) Tidus' hastega spell and use all the aeons' overdrives. Seymour will likely banish them once they have used them but what the hell... Seymour is likely to be dead by the time you use the last aeon on him anyway This is a cheap strategy but works well.

May 06, 13 at 7:20pm
FFX Player

I leveled on the high road before facing him the in bevelle and when i got to him i taught riku ultima then used a black magic sphere to teach it to yuna since she has higher magic damage then lulu

Aug 15, 11 at 3:13pm
Sammy102993

You can also cast haste on Seymour. That way when he uses lance of atrophy, he'll act faster than Mortichris (whatever it's caller). Then one of your character will definitely have a turn in between to use Holy Water. Or you can customize someone's defense equipment with Auto-Med (using 20 remedies) to automatically recover from zombie. And having rikku in your initial team can help cause she will most likely act first, meaning you can change her out for someone else like Lulu and use bio as the first turn. (also if Seymour is haste and under bio, he takes two turn worth of damage, 3 if he just used Cross Cleave)

Aug 24, 09 at 12:57am
CAGarber

hastega and bio... forgot about those! very very helpful indeed! especially bio!, that's if you don't wipe him out with all those pent up overdrives!! (which you should)

Aug 22, 09 at 4:49am
Saevus

having all your characters/aeons with charged overdrives is all you need.

and haste on at least auron if you didn't have hastega by then (like me).

Aug 21, 09 at 3:17pm
Mcilrath

quote Koj
make sure lulu has bio. It's KEY to defeating Seymour.
Bio is needed? In that case, explain why it's easy to do in NSG where you don't have Bio.

Aug 21, 09 at 3:15pm
Koj

make sure lulu has bio. It's KEY to defeating Seymour.

Aug 21, 09 at 12:16pm
CAGarber

overdrive EVERY character and aeon,, cast hastega and bio... unleash all those pent up overdrives, from there just a bunch of attacks, healing, and luck... he's not that bad ....