Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 2: Castaway » Dead Sim Disappeared!!!!! Please Help!!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 09, 09 at 5:22pmVolleygirl7

I read on a walkthrough that at least one of your sims will die. This happened to one of mine. he froze and refused to eat or move while still waiting to talk to another crew mate. After he died I went back to find his grave. It wasnt there!!! I looked all over the location where he froze but couldent find him. I have searched and searched and cannot find his grave.

Has this happened to anyone else?!?!?

I lit a new home tiki right before he died would this have any affect on where he died??

He froze between two trees will this affect where is grave may be??

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 13, 14 at 8:07am
x

I was playing the game and I got a notification saying a sim had died, but because I wasn't near the sim I DIDN'T see where it died and now I have looked everywhere for it but can't find the grave. Any ideas?

Mar 06, 13 at 5:44pm
kianna (kia)

What do I do with the boulder on west beach (second island) in the little area?

Jan 06, 13 at 10:39am
FoneBoneFan15

quote me
My Sim died and I couldn't find him, but I finally found him in the bushes on the first island around the second tree from the ocean (palm tree ). my sim died and i couldnt find him but i finally found him in the bushes on the first island around the second tree from the ocean (palm tree )my sim died and i couldnt find him but i finally found him in the bushes on the first island around the second tree from the ocean (palm tree )
Fixed grammar.

Jan 06, 13 at 12:57am
me

my sim died and i couldnt find him but i finally found him in the bushes on the first island around the second tree from the ocean (palm tree )my sim died and i couldnt find him but i finally found him in the bushes on the first island around the second tree from the ocean (palm tree )my sim died and i couldnt find him but i finally found him in the bushes on the first island around the second tree from the ocean (palm tree )

Dec 29, 12 at 3:30pm
FoneBoneFan15

Dead sims gives everyone strong feelings, a really really sad feeling.

Dec 29, 12 at 3:12pm
silverUnicorn

same thing happened to my sim! i searched every island thoroughly and still no sign .. it had to be my favourite male sim, lol.

Dec 23, 12 at 8:13pm
hnjjnmmmmmmmmm

I cant kill my sim at all! *bleep*!

Jul 18, 12 at 10:29pm
Wheat

There's a lot of high brush in the game that can hide stuff, especially in between trees. Thoroughly explore the area. Similar thing happens when a Sim dies in the water. The grave becomes inaccessible... though that at least has a logical explanation.

Whatever you read in the walkthrough isn't true. None of your Sims have to die.

Jun 25, 12 at 5:04pm
Castaway2

same thing for me cant find the sim im sure he got stuck then he hit a glitch any suggestions???

Jun 20, 12 at 2:29pm
anomonous

My sim died when i was playing as another sim and now she has a gravestone over her head. I searched for her everywhere, but cant find the stone. Is there anyway i can find her using some kind of locator?