Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mercenaries 2: World in Flames » faction elimanation » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 27, 12 at 9:31pm
dxrules456

You cannot completely destroy factions in the game using the PC, Xbox 360, or PS3 versions of the game. YOu can destroy the UP faction by doing the Chinese main storyline mission called "The Price of Gas" However, when you do destroy the headquarters in the PS2 version, you cannot buy anything from the faction.

Apr 10, 09 at 6:51pm
bacon 22

ya they probubly thought of the fact that you couldnt bye stuff from people but theres only 2 missions you have to do for u.p. the rest are "extra" misions. o if you wanted two no i crashed a condor heli into the building then u.p. started shooting at me so i didn't think and i called an artillery strike and it went boom!!!

Apr 09, 09 at 2:09am
Raijin1999

I doubt it. They are mission relevant and need to be around for the future missions and stuff. THey should be killable after you unlock the final mission though, guess they thought it'd be a bad idea.

Apr 08, 09 at 8:41pm
bacon 22

i acicedentaly blue up the u.p base and noow the wont become happy so, sense it was a old game im trying to kill off u.p but they dont seem to be losing strangth. in fact i think there getting stronger. and "hvt""ing " isnt working to get them happy. is this a dumb post idea or what? could someone post

Apr 07, 09 at 2:41am
bacon 22

hi, can you elimanate a faction completly, ive been trying to kill the chinese but nukes dont even work they just re pitch there comand tent and call reneforcements. wtf