Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Diablo III » Diablo 3 will come to Wii! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 03, 09 at 10:51pmWereJackal

i read it from here

http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/news/133030.20090401.Diablo-III-confirmed-for-Wii/

is this really true? what do u think about it?

for me, i myself own a wii and it might be interesting to see diablo on wii. but im not to sure of it. it might lower the quality of the diablo universe. they shoulda just make some kind of side games based on it, not the full real diablo 3.

im still gonna get the pc ones tho, nothing can stop that or change my mind.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 07, 13 at 7:46pm
DragoniteBallZ

Diablo 3 on the Wii U actually makes more sense than any other console since you could put all the macros in the touchscreen.

Dec 06, 13 at 5:54pm
Proximity007

(Replying to an outdated post)

Diablo 3 on the consoles has gotten really casual I'll admit because of the people going around and spreading their modded items that gives everyone ridiculous DPS and attack speed so much so that i've even been lagged out of games before and almost everyone you play with in inferno master V is running modded gear.

So i say to all the casuals go play yourself some Dark Souls

Nov 20, 13 at 9:11am
Epoch

quote dankilfer
Why is blizzard switching to console? Diablo III platform was meant for PC and has been for PC only for numerous years
They are preparing for the future, steam, among others, will be changing the gaming industry over the next 5 or so years.

We are going to see new consoles with a lot of power and OS's designed to run on consoles or on a computer and be specifically for gaming.

With this in mind, blizzard and other devs have already taken steps to ease the transition to consoles/computers with os's designed and written for the sole purpose of maximizing game play.

As with any major change to any industry, it is going to be awkward and probably not very good at first, be you can be sure, after 2014, we are going to see some revolutionary changes to the gaming industry, the way games are played to the relationship between user and developer.

Diablo 1 was out for ps1 as well as pc.

Blizzard used to be called Interplay, they made games like RockNRoll Racing for old school systems. (this was befor diablo, star/war craft.)

Oct 06, 13 at 7:17pm
dankilfer

Why is blizzard switching to console? Diablo III platform was ment for PC and has been for PC only for numerous years

Aug 10, 13 at 5:55am
dilute

quote BluePhoenix
quote Dilute
Would be impossible I guess. Though it really needs to be released for the PC :L

Dude it's been out on the PC for ages

Whoops, I thought it wasn't released for the PC B|
I won't be downloading it though, since I'll be getting it for the PS4

Aug 10, 13 at 4:07am
BluePhoenix

quote Dilute
Would be impossible I guess. Though it really needs to be released for the PC :L

Dude it's been out on the PC for ages

Aug 08, 13 at 11:43pm
dilute

May 01, 13 at 9:00pm
ShortChangeZer0

Come on. You should realize by now that no good developers care about the wii! There's just no money in it!

Apr 02, 13 at 12:34am
Cmm

PC,Mac, PS3 and PS4

Apr 01, 13 at 10:52pm
heartache

In which other consoles is Diablo 3 available on?