Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Fullmetal Alchemist Series 2: Brotherhood » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Mar 23, 09 at 3:13pmEnth

-
From April 5th 2009 Fullmetal Alchemist begins it's second series, a new storyline told from the very beginning of the Elric Brothers' adventure.

As requested by Solitaire, Series 2 gets it's own thread, so if you wish to discuss the events of Series 1 or the OVA's, please use the current Series 1 thread for posting in. You can find the links above. In the same way, if you wish to discuss the Movie please take it to the Movie Thread.

Usually rules apply. No spamming or one-liners, and spoilers absolutely must be put in Spoiler Tags. Now, I personally can't wait for this to begin, and I know a lot of other people feel the same ^^

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 28, 16 at 8:04am
carous Elambra

Really want to watch some of this again, can't decide subs or dubs and which episode to play! Decided it was The northern wall of Briggs/ Ice Queen. xD

Dec 30, 15 at 9:13pm
Amy

quote Gotenks
So yeah, I have seen the original and just finished Brotherhood today. Brotherhood blew the original out of the water in the first few episodes and now Brotherhood is easily one of my favorite animes that I have seen.
Yey, I see Brotherhood the same way =w=! Although I generally just think the latter half blows the anime-original's ending easily which is why I like it more.

Dec 30, 15 at 7:59pm
Gotenks

Get back to it Mister MacPhisto. It is well worth it!

Dec 30, 15 at 7:33pm
Mister MacPhisto

Gotenks... thanks for reminding me that I need to get back to this one.

Dec 30, 15 at 5:17pm
Gotenks

So yeah, I have seen the original and just finished Brotherhood today. Brotherhood blew the original out of the water in the first few episodes and now Brotherhood is easily one of my favorite animes that I have seen.

Sep 18, 15 at 10:43am
Stewie

quote Amy
The fact that the story never stops developing each episode is great. There doesn't feel like there's many slow or dull moments for FMA:B. I basically can marathon this series over and over again if I watch an episode. Too addictive.

Yep, this. I first started watching it September of 2013, went slow and finished January 2014. Then this past December/January I rewatched it all and still felt everything that I did from the first time I watched it (more, actually, because things I didn't understand the first time made sense and everything just fit together from the beginning). Wouldn't be surprised if I end up watching a third time within the next year.

Sep 18, 15 at 8:53am
PSXbaker

I love both the series equally well... maybe a the original a little bit more but thats only cause it was the first one i seen. But the Fullmetal series is one of my all time favorites! right up there with Dragonball and Death Note.

Sep 14, 15 at 12:55pm
Amy

The fact that the story never stops developing each episode is great. There doesn't feel like there's many slow or dull moments for FMA:B. I basically can marathon this series over and over again if I watch an episode. Too addictive.

Sep 14, 15 at 10:07am
Tsuki Shiro

I loved to watch it because of the comedy, and the exciting moments. I didn't really like the battles, but the story was really interesting. My favorite character would be Greed.

And Kimblee's a fan of Michael Bay.

Sep 09, 15 at 12:56pm
Amy

I don't think he can be corrupted when he was already pretty cray cray about explosions and chaos. XD He just wanted to see more of that than world domination.