Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » MadWorld » Favorite way to kill someone » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 14, 09 at 2:08pmMikstaslaya

What the title says.

When I say way to kill someone, I mean through a weapon, an environmental death (like throwing someone into something), an item you pick up (with the A button not the ones from the armory) and throw at someone, a punch kick combo, a chainsaw type death, or just any combination of moves that cause someone to die.

Personally, I love back handing someone into the rose bush. That or using the katana to slice up a bull dozer.

Hows about you guys?

P.S: Dis forum kneedz 2 be moar pop you lar!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 20, 09 at 9:41am
dark_heart82

my number 1 favorite * grabbing an enemy and headbutting them till their skulls explode. -it's a great stress releiver-

2nd best - multiple sign posts through the head then toss them into a dumpster.

-i like the dumpsters better than rosebush because you get the sign posts back.

Apr 21, 09 at 11:19am
Zaraze

Signposts with rose bushes.

Apr 18, 09 at 12:28pm
Blaze

In Mad Castle for sure. I like stabbing those lanterns into their head, then doing a golf club home run move on them into the fire.

Apr 16, 09 at 4:57am
Locky

I have only played once at a friend's house. But, my favourite way to kill someone was the Fireworks thing. That was pretty cool, but there was other cool ones.

Apr 09, 09 at 11:29am
.PLATINUM.

Mine would have to be in asian town
Barrel over the head
5 street signs in the head then 4 trumpets
then get one of the guys with bomb belt on them throw them blowing him and every one around the victim up and if I get lucky the spiked bus is available and they fly onto that getting me big big points.

Apr 03, 09 at 1:03pm
shadywh0

i love driving the street sign right through someones head and watch them stumble around.

Mar 14, 09 at 2:08pm
Mikstaslaya

What the title says.

When I say way to kill someone, I mean through a weapon, an environmental death (like throwing someone into something), an item you pick up (with the A button not the ones from the armory) and throw at someone, a punch kick combo, a chainsaw type death, or just any combination of moves that cause someone to die.

Personally, I love back handing someone into the rose bush. That or using the katana to slice up a bull dozer.

Hows about you guys?

P.S: Dis forum kneedz 2 be moar pop you lar!