Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 14, 09 at 2:08pmMikstaslaya

What the title says.

When I say way to kill someone, I mean through a weapon, an environmental death (like throwing someone into something), an item you pick up (with the A button not the ones from the armory) and throw at someone, a punch kick combo, a chainsaw type death, or just any combination of moves that cause someone to die.

Personally, I love back handing someone into the rose bush. That or using the katana to slice up a bull dozer.

Hows about you guys?

P.S: Dis forum kneedz 2 be moar pop you lar!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 20, 09 at 9:41am
dark_heart82

my number 1 favorite * grabbing an enemy and headbutting them till their skulls explode. -it's a great stress releiver-

2nd best - multiple sign posts through the head then toss them into a dumpster.

-i like the dumpsters better than rosebush because you get the sign posts back.

Apr 21, 09 at 11:19am
Zaraze

Signposts with rose bushes.

Apr 18, 09 at 12:28pm
Blaze

In Mad Castle for sure. I like stabbing those lanterns into their head, then doing a golf club home run move on them into the fire.

Apr 16, 09 at 4:57am
Locky

I have only played once at a friend's house. But, my favourite way to kill someone was the Fireworks thing. That was pretty cool, but there was other cool ones.

Apr 09, 09 at 11:29am
.PLATINUM.

Mine would have to be in asian town
Barrel over the head
5 street signs in the head then 4 trumpets
then get one of the guys with bomb belt on them throw them blowing him and every one around the victim up and if I get lucky the spiked bus is available and they fly onto that getting me big big points.

Apr 03, 09 at 1:03pm
shadywh0

i love driving the street sign right through someones head and watch them stumble around.

Mar 14, 09 at 2:08pm
Mikstaslaya

What the title says.

When I say way to kill someone, I mean through a weapon, an environmental death (like throwing someone into something), an item you pick up (with the A button not the ones from the armory) and throw at someone, a punch kick combo, a chainsaw type death, or just any combination of moves that cause someone to die.

Personally, I love back handing someone into the rose bush. That or using the katana to slice up a bull dozer.

Hows about you guys?

P.S: Dis forum kneedz 2 be moar pop you lar!