Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Resistance: Retribution » [NEO] Calling all Soldiers! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 14, 09 at 12:00pmMachienzo

This will be the official Neoseeker Clan (NEO) thread. Just give a shout as to what your Multiplayer name is and we'll try add you to the team.

Neoseeker Username (Multiplayer Name)

Twin_Master (NeoTM)
Machienzo (Machienzo)
Nagare (Salocin)
Yoyo123 (Rasuu)
flame_boi13 (myshoess)
VonDoom (Grimm'sFate)
warl0rd11 (loserxinfinity)
rajangroar56 (XFiOrAn096X)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 15, 10 at 6:13am

here is meh names: palopel(steugmx)

Jul 30, 09 at 8:17am

i'd like to join!-muffinman720

Jun 02, 09 at 1:02pm

Got this game today and I would like to join. My name is XFiOrAn096X. See you online some time.

Apr 08, 09 at 1:41pm

Okay, I'm booting the game up now. I'll try and catch a few of you and see if I can add you. Usually, if you PM me, whilst we're both online, I'll make sure to add.

Yeah, when you're online, drop me a PM, I'll try and organise a time where we're all on, then I'll add you.

[size=1][color=#666666]This message was edited by Twin_Master on Apr 08 2009.

Apr 08, 09 at 1:37pm

I'm not quite sure how it works, but I think that you actually have to be online so we can add you to the clan, which I think would be very annoying.

Apr 07, 09 at 5:31am

Has the clan been made?
Cuz the blank space in my profile is bothering me.

Mar 31, 09 at 2:55am

sorry bout the double post but i got it working and can get on now if anyone is on that is already in the clan. this game is awsome tho!

Mar 29, 09 at 10:34pm

lol no problem. so does this game have the cell making thing like syphon filter or something? and how many people use auto lock online?

EDIT: pandora battery just got here! got CFW installed and updated to 500 m33. lets hope this works =P if so ill see ya guys soon!

Mar 29, 09 at 5:47am

Lol, sorry about that. Changed.

Mar 29, 09 at 3:32am

lol machi i said CHANGE, not add another one. so you can erase the

VonDoom (Church) one, so it isnt taking up space.

anyway i should have my copy in about 2 to 3 days. waiting for my stupid pandora battery to get here