Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Drawn to Life » Heather? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 11, 09 at 7:51pmpantherdude

What is Heather? I don't have a clue!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 23, 13 at 10:34am

Heather is mike`s sister (the human) and yes it`s all a dream T.T
Anyway Heather was probably the intention of his sister trying to save him from his coma but not able to since Wilfre which could be death is blocking her from speaking.
I can`t believe they would end such a great game... if they ever make a come back (i hope they do) it has to be a really good one.

Also mari and jowee were puppets mike bought with his sister, sometimes I wish I could get mike unconcious again thanks to this game but the ending was quite emotional...

Jun 02, 13 at 3:42am
Alt lover

Guys, Heather is actually a human in real life... But uhh... Raposa? Not too sure what to say but she's not an experiment or an offspring.

May 14, 13 at 10:55am
dante gillenwater

quote pantherdude
What is Heather? I don't have a clue!
she is a rapo that had been a kid and then got turned to a half rapo half shadow rapo because wilfre tried to make his own rapo out of heather and he failed

Nov 16, 12 at 9:01pm
ak47

Drawn to life the next chapter explains everything so dont't worry
BUT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SCROLL DOWN MAJOR SPOILER

Heather is really a human and Mike's older sister in real life the whole rapo world is made up in Mike's mind half of her face is shadow because in real life they had an accident which made Mike have a coma (making the whole adventure start) and having half of Heather's face wrapped in bandages and both there mom and dad died.
Crazy Barks HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING he just thought Heather to talk in the game and that is all.

Oct 06, 12 at 12:47pm
Gokuisa

Heather isn't half evil because only half of her face is evil not half of her body

Jun 10, 12 at 9:26pm
Cheylouwho

Firstly, you are ALL wrong.

heres the answer as full and complete as possible-

Heather is Mike's sister in the real world. The end cut scenes during the credits show that Heather and Mike and their parents were driving home from a carnaval when there was a car crash. Their parents died... Sadly. Heather got severe burns on the left side of her face, and were bandaged in the cut scene. Her Rapo form is shadow in this area. Mike was knocked into a coma where he dreamed up DTL and the Raposa world. Wilfre showed Mari that Heather and color meant that Mike could wake up. Unfortunately, this also meant the raposa's deaths. Mari joins Wilfre for this reason, until she realizes that Mike is more important (screw Mike for that, he killed them all!).
When Mike wakes in the hospital, the two dolls won at the carnival look like Mari and Jowee.

Hope that helps.

Jul 01, 11 at 6:47pm
SaphireCoyote

heather is wierd

Feb 02, 11 at 3:43pm
geust

heather is mikes sister

Jan 19, 11 at 10:06am
TheRealValkyrieCain

Heather is cute!

Oct 02, 10 at 1:58pm
wilfre

Heather is the vessel of wilfre in the second game she is a normal rapso but she becomes wilfres vessel and gets the shadow taken off^_^ of her