Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call Of Duty: World At War » Official Forum Medals » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Please read the new forum update thread which can be found at the top of the forum.

Thankyou!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 07, 09 at 5:36pmRome

Moderator approved.

This is your chance to be recognized for your efforts, both in battle, and in the forum. A variety of medals will be awarded for your behavior in the forums and for your accomplishments in Call of Duty: World at War. Some of these may be awarded at any time. These are like career medals and may be awarded multiple times, as you meet the criteria. Others will only be awarded every six months to one person.

Decoration Quotients:

These are determined by two things. First, we count up the total medals you have earned, and then we count how many categories, where you have at least one medal earned. You can earn up to ten medals per category. The total number of medals is then multiplied by the ratio of categories met to total categories. The resulting quotient is divided by two, giving the Decoration Quotient. Whoever has the highest DQ is christened the Most Decorated Member.

Here are the following fields:
Green = 6 Months
Brown = Constant
    Funniest Member - Goes to the funniest member.

Most Intelligent - Goes to the most intelligent member.

Nicest Member - Goes to the nicest member of the forum.

Sexiest Member - Goes to the best-looking member.

Sergeant - Given to a member who has shown good leadership qualities. May go to three different members each period.

Master Sergeant - Eligible only to Sergeant recipients, given to a member who has shown extraordinary leadership qualities.

Sharpshooter - Goes to the most accurate shooter/sniper.

Best Maneuver - Goes to the person who made the most impressive maneuver in a Call of Duty match.

Best Medic - Goes to the most noteworthy for saving fallen teammates.

Detonator - Goes to the one best known for using explosives very effectively.

Melee Master - Goes to the most skilled at using a knife or bayonet.

Lucky Bastard - Goes to the member who tended to luck out a lot on the battlefield.

Mine Führer - Goes to the member who stepped on too many Bouncing Betty's.

Best Soldier - Goes to the member who has played the best overall.

Pocket Knife - Earned by getting twenty kills in a match.

Assault Rifle - Earned by getting thirty kills in a match.

Grenade - Earned by getting twenty kills in a life.

Atom Bomb - Earned by getting thirty kills in a life.

Warhead - Earned by getting forty kills in a life.

Lone Wolf - Earned by getting all the kills in Team Survival for a total of three matches, without dying.

War Machine - Earned by getting more than 50% of the team's total kills in any Team Deathmatch event, for three matches.

Manslaughter - Goes to someone with 10,000 career kills.

Serial Killer - Goes to someone with 20,000 career kills.

Genocidal - Goes to someone with 35,000 career kills.

Extincter - Goes to someone with 50,000 career kills.

Interceptor - Took a bullet for a teammate and saved their life on three separate occasions.

Nightfox - Killed somebody from behind with a knife/bayonet five times in one match.

Scout - Called five Recon Planes in one match.

Barrage - Called three Artillery Strikes in one match.

[size=1][color=#666666]This message was edited by Rome on Mar 22 2009.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 05, 10 at 2:39pm
br3nt

i am eligibale for pocket knife grenade scout and nightfox

add me 0303 2488 5309

Sep 21, 09 at 3:48am
Jailguard Johnny

im eligible for nightfox, assault rifle and manslaughter

Jul 26, 09 at 2:38am
Jack Bauer owns

Hey I can prove I have 20,000 career kills if someone on my friend list looks in the barracks, and that I have had 20 kills in one life (28), so I believe I can earn those right off the bat.

Does anybody use the thread anymore? Because I notice I have been the first in 13 days.

Jul 13, 09 at 1:39am
Aaronaaron96

i'm eligible for
nightfox
scout
barrage
assualt rifle
grenade
pocket knife

Jul 13, 09 at 1:27am
Rome

Alright, since I don't come here anymore, I'm going to leave this thread to ShortMan. I can't be bothered to keep up with it at this point.

Jun 26, 09 at 4:29pm
reister94

i thinkm im eligible for

1.Pocket knife
2. assault rifle
3.Nightfox
4.scout
5.barrage.

my clan mate MX_sniper can vouch for me in the first three i think. the last two id be happy to prove by someone coming online with me.

Jun 25, 09 at 4:34pm
reister94

can someone come online with me to check my achievments.

BTW: i also want to go for the sharpshooter medal. there areppl in my clan (==) who i play ffl with that can vouch for me.

Jun 13, 09 at 5:27pm
Inferno07

I want the sniper medal, my clan and Kyoobikleez can vouch for me in proficiency with a sniper rifle.

Jun 13, 09 at 1:56pm
Craftyboy

quote Rome
Pocket Knife - Earned by getting twenty kills in a match. (30 + Kill Streak)

Assault Rifle - Earned by getting thirty kills in a match. (30 + Kill Streak)

Grenade - Earned by getting twenty kills in a life. (30+ Kill Streak)

Atom Bomb - Earned by getting thirty kills in a life. (30+ Kill Streak)

Manslaughter - Goes to someone with 10,000 career kills. (I got like 11,000 I believe)

Scout - Called five Recon Planes in one match.(Done)

Nightfox - Killed somebody from behind with a knife/bayonet five times in one match. ( Probrablly able to do this (Have done it before))

Barrage - Called three Artillery Strikes in one match. (Possibly able to do this) [/ul]
This message was edited by Rome on Mar 22 2009.

Can I prove these Via Rome/Somebody checking my Leaderboards stats?

Apr 11, 09 at 3:11pm
Chris

Yep, yep. They were good matches Rome.