Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Power Tennis » Anyone Else Pumped? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 03, 09 at 10:33amSonicPikachu25

I'm TOTALLY pumped for this game!Tennis is my sport!That's one of the reasons that I'm vacationing in Missouri this year!Anyone else think they're more pumped than me?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 10, 11 at 1:42pm
shayne

quote SonicPikachu25
I'm TOTALLY pumped for this game!Tennis is my sport!That's one of the reasons that I'm vacationing in Missouri this year!Anyone else think they're more pumped than me?
ah dude when this game came out i was so pumped for it as well!!
i just couldn't control myself lol IT WAS THE BEST ^_______^

Jul 31, 11 at 6:28pm
OPS 55

quote dragonclawz
I think I bought the game the day it came out. I was excited to play Mario Tennis with the Wiimote.

Has anyone figured out the shots and power, etc? I am having some trouble..
Hold A + B and Swing

Aug 21, 09 at 3:45am
gillgirl113

What they really need is a remake of "Mario Tennis: Power Tour" for the GBA. Or at least a remake or even better, extension or sequel. At least something similar. I like how that one actually had an interactive plot that gave you goals to strive for.

All the same, I love Mario Power Tennis for the Wii. It has really good motion control, but should've waited to use the WiiMotion Plus.

Jul 30, 09 at 3:41pm
ronsan991

meh

Apr 15, 09 at 12:56pm
zmfgorski

A good tennis experience with the Wii remote. It would be better if Nintendo created a new MARIO TENNIS game for the wii. They created one for the Mario baseball, racing, and soccer series.

Why can't they create one for Mario tennis?

Mar 16, 09 at 4:15pm
dragonclawz

I think I bought the game the day it came out. I was excited to play Mario Tennis with the Wiimote.

Has anyone figured out the shots and power, etc? I am having some trouble..

Mar 16, 09 at 4:02pm
ikemaster

sonicpikachu25 im sooooo excited about this i can barely control myself.ive never played this before.i hope its good

Mar 03, 09 at 10:33am
SonicPikachu25