Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » [CLAN] Which clans are official? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Feb 28, 09 at 8:34pm

I need to know, so I can decide which one to join when I get a new DS!!!!!!!! So, which clans got off the ground, and which ones didn't?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 03, 09 at 2:48am
Chevve

If I'm not at the other forum, I'm usually playing an MMORPG.

I still want to play one of you in an auto's match.

Mar 03, 09 at 2:32am
Centanu

quote inoob
Maybe cuz you miss me calling you a nub?

or maybe its because you don't have any other friends besides the nubs of this forum?
No, that's not it; if I get bored here I actually have another forum that I'm usually at that is a lot less restrictive than here. I just like some people here.

Mar 03, 09 at 12:44am
inoob

Maybe cuz you miss me calling you a nub?

or maybe its because you don't have any other friends besides the nubs of this forum?

Mar 03, 09 at 12:43am
Centanu

quote inoob
Alrighty then lemme rephrase that,

Centanu your a nub as well as the rest of the members of neoseeker (besides eP and CM members who post here).

Happy now? lol =)
So the only thing you have to fall back on are insults of 'nub', your posts hold no purpose and are generally a waste of my time. I don't even know why I come here anymore.

Mar 03, 09 at 12:41am
inoob

Alrighty then lemme rephrase that,

Centanu your a nub as well as the rest of the members of neoseeker (besides eP and CM members who post here).

Happy now? lol =)

Mar 03, 09 at 12:39am
Centanu

quote inoob
lmao

Im basically calling your clan a nub and all your gonna say is im provoking an argument?

I don't give a dam about this glitch thing or w/e. if your not gonna play then just be a nub.

This is funny because the only thing you have to fall back on is calling 'my' clan that I'm not even uber serious about nub.

Mar 03, 09 at 12:37am
inoob

lmao

Im basically calling your clan a nub and all your gonna say is im provoking an argument?

I don't give a dam about this glitch thing or w/e. if your not gonna play then just be a nub.

Mar 03, 09 at 12:35am
Centanu

quote inoob
quote Centanu
quote inoob
Hmmm just saying, if its not meant to be used in conjunction, why is it in there? Using the L and R button is not like hiding in glitched areas, both is totally different from each other. You probably think it is because you can't fight back at all.
This is provoking an argument, you dumb *bleep*wit.
read my previous post dumass
I did, you said you weren't arguing, yet that quote is provoking an argument.

God, you're annoying.

Mar 03, 09 at 12:34am
inoob

quote Centanu
quote inoob
Hmmm just saying, if its not meant to be used in conjunction, why is it in there? Using the L and R button is not like hiding in glitched areas, both is totally different from each other. You probably think it is because you can't fight back at all.
This is provoking an argument, you dumb *bleep*wit.
read my previous post dumass

Mar 03, 09 at 12:33am
inoob

Hey chewy, no point in arguing let them think what they want. Lets just continue our rampaging on how RaW is a nub clan.