Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » General PSP » How do I activate my PSP? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.PSP Media Guide .:: Ultimate Homebrew Guide
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 27, 09 at 7:50pmcalvin1100

Well my friend recently gave me a 2 GB memory card, and on it was Socom: US Navy Seals FTB 2. He left it on there so we could play. But when I click it to play, it says "To use this content, you must activate the system". What do I do?

By the way, I don't have a PS3...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 21, 13 at 8:42am
Blizzyblake10

Am having the same problem whenever i try to open a game it's shows you must activate you system. Someone should help me out

Oct 17, 12 at 10:37am
TisPsychoMan

quote StarJet
The game has been downloaded using your friend's PSStore account probably.
Use PSP media manager to download something small like a demo USING YOUR FRIEND'S ACCOUNT. This will activate your PSP with that account.
^^^try this^^^

Aug 11, 12 at 9:14pm
RedNinja244232323

every time i try to re-activate my PSP using my computer it says "connection to the server failed" how do i fix this? i was a dumbass and deactivated it before trying to download the game using my PSP's WiFi

Mar 01, 09 at 3:08am
calvin1100

Yea, I got it updated just by re-downloading it like 10 minutes after making this thread lol.

Feb 28, 09 at 7:11am
StarJet

The game has been downloaded using your friend's PSStore account probably.
Use PSP media manager to download something small like a demo USING YOUR FRIEND'S ACCOUNT. This will activate your PSP with that account.

Feb 28, 09 at 6:11am
XboxOmac

Never have I heard of activating the PSP. All I know is update the PSP.

Feb 27, 09 at 7:50pm
calvin1100

Well my friend recently gave me a 2 GB memory card, and on it was Socom: US Navy Seals FTB 2. He left it on there so we could play. But when I click it to play, it says "To use this content, you must activate the system". What do I do?

By the way, I don't have a PS3...