Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Disgaea DS » Leveling mages » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please read the FAQ for more information about this site.
-
Look at <a href="/forums/39055/t1386206-forum-rules-thread-index/" target="_blank">Th
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Adell Ash Baal Crying Prinny Winged Etna Fallen Angel Flonne Flonne Gunner Older Hanako Laharl Laughing Laharl Majin Prinny Prinny Kurtis Scared Prinny Pumpkin Head Sweating Prinny Zenon

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 04, 12 at 8:54am
Error404

Dangit i'm not yhe only one who knows about the invincibility level trick...

Jan 27, 12 at 6:57am
oxshokw4v3

what i do to level my mages get a weapon with high statstcian (like shadow of death suggested') and attack go to jotheium the whole map has invincible squares apart from one, throw all the enemies onto one another the kill them you should skip 20 - 25 levels pass s.e.b. and repeat

Feb 26, 09 at 3:50am
Laharl The Tyrant

Now that i have an account time for step 2: CONQUER THE NETHERWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 25, 09 at 4:35am
Shadow of Death

Staticians would probably be helpful. Collecting tutors, and leveling a good magical weapon would be a good idea too. It may take some time to prepare, but in the end it would speed leveling up a bit.

BTW: Maybe register neh? And I'd suggest a name like "Laharl the Tyrant"

Feb 25, 09 at 3:58am
Laharl Tyrant Of The

I need a strategy to level mages besides just combo attacks and tagetting a guy weak to an element. I need this strategy to get my star mage.