Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Call Of Duty: World At War Platinum Trophy Club » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 22, 09 at 10:40amben_legend

Have you got yours? I know I got mine

If you have somehow managed to beat Heart of the Reich on veteran, shot down 45 zeroes and done the rest of the trophies then post in here and I'll add you to the list

Platinum Members
ben_legend
doylie
boomboom
StarOcean Fan
Lucas0
Sphinx
Paper Mario Dude
omnious
Gaza7
dragonite
N1
realgalatico
WrathchildSS
Ivy93

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 07, 14 at 5:21am
Falcon477

I got mine a little while ago , blowtorch and corkscrew on veteran was the hardest for me and 45 zeros made yell, lol

Jun 01, 11 at 4:25pm
Howler228

Heart of the reich on veteran wasn't even hard. the one i couldn't do was shoot down 45 jap zeros. I finally did it in the end.

The hardest mission was propbaly that one where you have a flamethrower and all the japs come out of them spider holes. (Not burn em out!)

Mar 23, 11 at 9:40pm
klutchsterr

Add me to the list if im not to late haha 06 was a while back. (Klutchsterr)

Dec 16, 10 at 9:11pm
chipmunk_ladd

Had my platinum a while now. Heart of the reich wasn't as bad a i'd thought it'd be. Down 45 zeroes was the hardest.PSN=chipmunk95m

Nov 21, 10 at 9:22pm
Gta_Kh2 freak

I had Platinum for a long time now. A month or two since the game came out? Honestly, all those grenades annoyed the hell out of me.

Nov 06, 10 at 4:42pm
Braden

Can I join the club? I got platinum!

Aug 07, 10 at 3:07am
Scarecrow

quote ERIC the DOLPHIN
Since the map packs are out do you have to get those trophies along with them in order to get the platinum trophy
No.

Um, if you're still paying attention to this thread stick me up there, PSN Omega_216

Apr 02, 10 at 8:29pm
ERIC the DOLPHIN

Since the map packs are out do you have to get those trophies along with them in order to get the platinum trophy because i dont wanna spend thirty bucks for them or 25 for the discounted one.

Dec 30, 09 at 5:52am
Yu gi

I hate doing missions on veteran.I got up to relentless on veteran and no further.Please help me.

Dec 21, 09 at 9:25am
Leedogg619

I got mine on 1/6/09. Need one more trophy for 100%. PSN browndog1982.