Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Need for Speed Undercover » DESIGNING CARS - HOW TO MAKE CAR LOOK GOOD » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 12, 12 at 10:35pm
Rubber

I made my Skyline GT R look awesome with some of the stripe vinyls. I used the vinyl with three stripes down the middle of the car and 3 arrow stripes close together with green yellow and red colours. Looks awesome against an iridescent black.

May 09, 09 at 1:42am
MR.E.Stranger

recently made a sweet daytona although its an jap edition i like it but i forgot how to make it again and also has anyone thought of or has made a gta san andreas car.

p.s. how do you make brians evo and eclipse?

Apr 06, 09 at 4:30pm
Articuno58

do you mind posting a picture of the cop one with a camaro?

Feb 19, 09 at 5:28pm
Poopity

This thread was made specifically for people (not mentioning anyone *cough* Aswm420 *cough*) to put in car designs. To stop all you lot from being shy , I think I'll start.

Cheap Police Car Look

Ok, get any car. First of all, kit up with performance parts, then go to paint. Put some black iridescent paint on, and then go o vinyls. On the two-tone vinyl, put Gradient 0 on white, and then Gradient 1 on a lightish grey. If you want, you can then put on a body kit or Autosculpt or whatever. Finito!!

BTW - If you have a Carerra GT like this, then it may be a good idea to put a Fishtail Spoiler on in Autosculpt. Do autosculpt it, just don't close the gap in the middle and you will have one seriously fast car which handles really well...

Also got a new one. Same as above and looks amazing on the CCX.
Now, but some autosculpt rims on - your choice. Spray it silver chrome. Put a vinyl that goes over one side. I used Barcode and some other ones. It looks great - seriously...