Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tachyon: The Fringe » Current Tachyon Players » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 11, 12 at 12:49pm
GuiRitter

quote axilpat2
i'm in.'m a great fan of tachyon but ive got a problem.how do i dock to starbases(noteably Vegas)?which key should i press after 'cleared to land' has been displayed?im frustrated and angry.
pleaseeeeee,asssist me with any advice you may have.
thx in advance
'enter'
it also helps to be at a slow speed (or stopped) and be aligned to the landing surface

Nov 14, 10 at 2:27am
axilpat2

i'm in.'m a great fan of tachyon but ive got a problem.how do i dock to starbases(noteably Vegas)?which key should i press after 'cleared to land' has been displayed?im frustrated and angry.
pleaseeeeee,asssist me with any advice you may have.
thx in advance

Nov 13, 10 at 7:05pm
axilpat2

helppppp!11how do i dock at stations?after 'cleared to land' appears which button should i press

quote Maestrodomus
Hey,

I've been trying to figure out if there are still lots of people playing this game. Respond to this thread if you are still playin it. Maybe we can get enough of us together and try to convince NovaLogic to make a sequel to the game or something.

Feb 27, 09 at 9:45pm
JGZinv

For new and old players you can still find a community at www.fringespace.org

We've got files for Tach as well as updates that restore multiplayer. See the FringeSpace project which will be the fan's answer to Tachyon 2.

We also have links to the remaining Tach clans.

Feb 17, 09 at 7:01pm
Maestrodomus

Hey,

I've been trying to figure out if there are still lots of people playing this game. Respond to this thread if you are still playin it. Maybe we can get enough of us together and try to convince NovaLogic to make a sequel to the game or something.