Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Forza Motorsport 3 » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 17, 09 at 2:30pmDelta787

hi im Bradley i'll probably be picking up a copy of this game, as i loved forza motorsport 2

~Delta787~

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 02, 10 at 11:22pm
ma04hew

quote jaydee3
hey guys,

names Alex...I love playing ...girls...
Hey Alex welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself here. We've got lots of multiplayer championships running (usually 1 at a time) why not join 1. I'm usually the one or one of the ones organising them...so PM me if your interested.

And, who doesn't like 'playing' with girls

Aug 31, 10 at 8:53pm
jaydee3

hey guys,

names alex, thought i'd stop by and introduce myself, i'm relatively new to the forum but i've been around the scene for awhile.

I love playing games, girls, drawing, and music. Some personal favorites are the bioshock and condemned series for the 360.

Anyways, that's about it, catch ya guys later!

Jul 29, 10 at 5:27pm
Acceleration

Hi all! New to the forum, but I've had the game since Christmas; it was first Xbox 360 game I've ever played. :3 Fantastic game, but I'm not incredibly good at picking the right upgrades for my cars, so I've come here mainly to learn more about that.

Jul 09, 10 at 5:21pm
Toninho

quote luke67677676
@ma04hew

Hello again lol u helped me in forza and fifa world cup lol, and cheers, they should really improve the drifting on forza, like use the drifting like on need for speed.
Forza's drifting is much more relistic, which in my eyes is an improvement.

Jul 04, 10 at 9:31am
luke67677676

@ma04hew

Hello again lol u helped me in forza and fifa world cup lol, and cheers, they should really improve the drifting on forza, like use the drifting like on need for speed.

Jun 28, 10 at 8:52pm
ma04hew

quote luke67677676
i need help and i dont know where to post this:

I want to unlock the achievement :

score 100,000 points in a single lap (drift)

what car do i have to use and on what track
Hey man, not sure what car you should use. But Fujimi Kaido is a safe bet for the track.

On a different note: Why don't you check out our Neo Championship that we're running on Forza 3, no matter what your ability you'll probably be competitive somewhere within the ranks!

Jun 27, 10 at 11:27am
luke67677676

i need help and i dont know where to post this:

I want to unlock the achievement :

score 100,000 points in a single lap (drift)

what car do i have to use and on what track

May 16, 10 at 11:59pm
Toninho

quote shadow seeker
As for the 100,000 (yes I know it was a question last year), I think the bugatti Veyron is the worst handling car in the game, period.
...which is why it's all the more impressive that I did the 100k drift in the Veyron, no?

Although since then I've got over 100k in a front (yest, front) wheel drive Honda Civic...

Apr 07, 10 at 2:38am
shadow seeker

This is me and my introduction.
Hiya!!
- just started a new career in Forza as I only recently got XBL.
- had my first few online drift battles last night, good fun, though some people need to stay out of your way!

- As for the 100,000 (yes I know it was a question last year), I think the bugatti Veyron is the worst handling car in the game, period.

- I completed the 100,000point lap on Mt.Fuji, but i did it in both a home-tuned S15 Silvia, and a 700hp '93 Mustang hatch.

Dec 26, 09 at 8:56pm
Toninho

quote luke67677676
hello i was wondering whether you could help me: i want to unlock these achievements:

Drifter (Earn over 1,000 points in a single drift section)

Drift Lap (Earn over 100,000 points in a single lap.)

Lapper (Complete a Time Trial)

I was wondering whether any of you could tell me how to unlock them.
Check out my (FSG Toninho) Storefront for a vid of how to do the 100,000 point drift lap on Fijimi Kaido in the Bugatti Veyron.

Anyway, anyone who fanciess a few races in a couple of weeks (when I get my internet back at home) can add FSG Toninho.