Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Mario Brothers » Plumbing Repairs » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Feb 14, 09 at 2:26amGotenks

The old one was really out of date.

Anyways if you have any suggestions, feedbacks or questions relating to this forum then please post them here.

As well I'll be posting some ideas in here as well so keep an eye out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 8, 16 at 8:43pm
Kokoro

So, are we going to give this game a go? That should be something to help keep the activity up, at least.

May 2, 16 at 8:42pm
Gotenks

C Falcon

Think we had some kind of guessing game back in the day and it did rather well. I wouldn't mind giving it another run here in GMB and see how it goes!

May 2, 16 at 6:02pm
Kokoro

quote C Falcon
I have an idea for a game thread here.

In the Classic Gaming Forum, we have a game called "Guess The Classic Game" where we give 3 hints and add more with incorrect guesses. I was thinking we have a game similar to it here, but since a lot of Mario games are similar, I was thinking we'd do characters instead.

What do you think?

While I don't participate in the one at Classic Gaming, maybe we could do with something like that here too. I would also like to see a hurt and heal game for the characters too.

May 2, 16 at 8:40am
C Falcon

I have an idea for a game thread here.

In the Classic Gaming Forum, we have a game called "Guess The Classic Game" where we give 3 hints and add more with incorrect guesses. I was thinking we have a game similar to it here, but since a lot of Mario games are similar, I was thinking we'd do characters instead.

What do you think?

Apr 18, 16 at 5:41pm
Kokoro

So, are we still going to continue GotM and start doing Featured Characters again, or would you guys say this forum is too dead again now?

I would like to keep the activity up, but there doesn't seem to be much hope at this point.

What do you think, Gotenks and C Falcon?

Apr 9, 16 at 6:22pm
Kokoro

Or should we just do both of them bi-weekly, as suggested by Gotenks? I would rather have them both at the same time, but if you guys would prefer to have them rotated, I wouldn't really fight it.

Apr 9, 16 at 1:30pm
C Falcon

I originally thought alternating them was a good idea. This way each month we don't have to think of a game and change up our monthly content.

Apr 9, 16 at 1:30am
Kokoro

quote Gotenks
I don't believe we should run them alongside one another. Splitting them up sounds like a better idea and at least keeps fresh topics going more frequent then throwing them all out at the same time.
I don't know, I don't see a problem with having both at once, and then having both threads stickied (and maybe unsticky a couple other threads). Or are you talking about all the different threads on the current GotM getting in the way of the Featured Character. What do you think, C Falcon?

Apr 8, 16 at 3:15pm
Gotenks

I don't believe we should run them alongside one another. Splitting them up sounds like a better idea and at least keeps fresh topics going more frequent then throwing them all out at the same time.

Apr 8, 16 at 2:51pm
Kokoro

quote Gotenks
quote C Falcon
Hey I have an idea. I like the featured character thing we have going on over at the Sonic forum. Why not here too? Maybe instead of a game of the month each month we can alternate. What do you think?
Wouldn't be opposed to it if we decided to do it that way. At one point we were basically doing a "Featured Character", "Game of the Month" and "Oldie Game" when the forum was active a while ago.

Alternatively, we could move GotM to two weeks and then FC as two weeks as well and rotate that way.
I think we should just have both GotM and FC at the same time, and just do the FCs (and perhaps future GotMs as well) the same way we have been at the Sonic forum (as in, without voting).