Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Introduce Yourselves VII » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 09, 09 at 4:24pmKrunal

We've come to yet another milestone, with the previous thread reaching a whooping 31 pages.

So are you new to the forum? If so, why not introduce yourselves.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 17, 15 at 1:51pm
Aldo20

Hello everyone,I am Aldo20,from Lebanon,I hope you will see my face a lot around here.

Jul 31, 15 at 2:15am
R3v01v3R86

Hi folks, my current online username i use often is R3v01v3R86, i love a wide majority of computer games, i am originally from England but currently live in Southern California, i moved out here to be with my wife who i did actually meed through video games, i do try to live stream my game play whenever i get the chance, one of my all time favorite games just happens to be Final Fantasy X, also i am a huge fan of Metal Gear Solid, pretty much where my username originates from, i would love to get to know and be a part of a community that loves the same games, people can check out my twitch www.twitch.tv/r3v01v3r8/profile, i am currently in the process of doing a full FFX play through.

Feb 26, 15 at 7:24am
Game Travelers

Hello, I just found this thread. I am a 20 something that makes videos with my girlfriend. The reason I seeked out this forum was because we are playing FFX right now and just wanted to share our joy with others! Hope you have a good day, ask any question!

Jan 20, 15 at 1:03am
imprisonedrose

Hey, I go by Lady Nightshade. ⌒.⌒ I love ff! I like ff8, ff crisis core, ffx-2, ffcc echoes of time though it's not really ff like but still love it. I love Paine

Jan 07, 15 at 8:43am
princesslizzie94

I am Lizzie, my favorite Games in the entire world are Final Fantasy X & X-2, Skyrim, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and Sims. If you want to know more just ask xP

Jun 02, 14 at 10:26pm
Twin Fatality

Hi guys! I'm back. Been busy with college and work but I'm back full time. I once was the most active person in this forum. Hoping to get others interested in this game.

May 09, 14 at 6:27am
Raziel2465

Hey as you might know I'm raziel 2465. I'm an all out gamer. You most likely won't see me in a sports game section though. I used to really like fps games but they kind of got boring to me. Don't get me wrong I still like them. But now I just like RPGs and that sort if thing. Any ways, I'm a huge final fantasy fan. I just have a few more games to buy before I have every single one.

May 06, 14 at 5:38pm
Chrilloon

Hi guys I'm Chrilloon I would be on pokemon and minecraft forums most often,
Have been playing the new hd remake to death, I want to platinum it as well as I loved this game as a kid when it came out,
I'm more than halfway there now

I'm pretty much maxed out with rikku, tidus and wakka,
I'm having a problem though as I have killed all the dark aeons including ones you have to kill multiple times, I keep killing yojimbo running through the cave 5 times and he runs away but if I return to the back of the cavern after killing him he shows up again.
Is really frustrating as I need to kill him to get to penance.

Anyone ever have this happen
Also I'm playing it on the ps vita

Nov 20, 13 at 3:26pm
steve_budweiserman

I am Steve Budweiserman of the Budweiser clan

Nov 19, 13 at 11:43am
Surain

I'm Surain. Hello.