Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Introduce Yourselves VII » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 09, 09 at 4:24pmKrunal

We've come to yet another milestone, with the previous thread reaching a whooping 31 pages.

So are you new to the forum? If so, why not introduce yourselves.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 02, 14 at 10:26pm
Twin Fatality

Hi guys! I'm back. Been busy with college and work but I'm back full time. I once was the most active person in this forum. Hoping to get others interested in this game.

May 09, 14 at 6:27am
Raziel2465

Hey as you might know I'm raziel 2465. I'm an all out gamer. You most likely won't see me in a sports game section though. I used to really like fps games but they kind of got boring to me. Don't get me wrong I still like them. But now I just like RPGs and that sort if thing. Any ways, I'm a huge final fantasy fan. I just have a few more games to buy before I have every single one.

May 06, 14 at 5:38pm
Chrilloon

Hi guys I'm Chrilloon I would be on pokemon and minecraft forums most often,
Have been playing the new hd remake to death, I want to platinum it as well as I loved this game as a kid when it came out,
I'm more than halfway there now

I'm pretty much maxed out with rikku, tidus and wakka,
I'm having a problem though as I have killed all the dark aeons including ones you have to kill multiple times, I keep killing yojimbo running through the cave 5 times and he runs away but if I return to the back of the cavern after killing him he shows up again.
Is really frustrating as I need to kill him to get to penance.

Anyone ever have this happen
Also I'm playing it on the ps vita

Nov 20, 13 at 3:26pm
steve_budweiserman

I am Steve Budweiserman of the Budweiser clan

Nov 19, 13 at 11:43am
Surain

I'm Surain. Hello.

Aug 25, 13 at 9:49pm
Roxas

Can't wait for the remake to come out. I will be playing this alongside Wind Waker HD and a ton of other games.

Mar 05, 13 at 11:15pm
ChiefManyPlatinum

i wish there was a way i could take any of you on in a game of blitzball because the team i build is unstopible LOL seriously though would be fun

Feb 21, 13 at 11:47pm
theresamaecrowe

Hello there! I'm an avid fan of FFX ...I just love the characters, especially Yuna =)

Jan 10, 13 at 11:43am
NuKe77

im nuke77....... yo!

Nov 04, 12 at 3:02pm
Lacky14

Hello, I'm Lacky. I thought I would introduce myself. I'm a massive FF lover and FFX is my favourite out of the franchise hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the forum.