Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy IX » FFIX Forum Suggestions, Questions, and Feedback » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down
Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series and not this game specifically, please post it within the General Final Fantasy Forum instead.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 04, 09 at 8:12pmLovedove

This thread is designed for all of your suggestions, questions, feedback, and concerns. Feel free to share any ideas that you have.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 25, 14 at 5:01pm
Lovedove

I am not pretending! I am actually doing stuff! I just wish more people would post in this thread. ='(

Feb 24, 14 at 3:26pm
Legendary Zidane

Pretending to do stuff so you can keep your mod status?

Jan 29, 14 at 10:30am
Lovedove

Today I added Final Fantasy: All The Bravest as a sub-forum, and I updated the General Discussion link and added the Amarant Character Discussion link to the Useful Links thread. ^-^

The FF:ATB forum needs some love. D=

Oct 05, 12 at 6:04pm
Lovedove

Well Steiner wears metal armor so of course his theme will be gray.

Oct 04, 12 at 8:57pm
Hell Fire

Nice work. I like the Eiko one even though I'm not very fond of the colour purple. The greys are a bit dull for me.

Oct 04, 12 at 8:16pm
Lovedove

Don't know if I made the announcement before but I made a Steiner theme awhile back. Today I just made an Eiko theme since I was in a purple-y mood. Who knows when I'll get around to the other characters.

Sep 29, 12 at 9:43pm
Lovedove

You should put Freya in your party. =)

Sep 23, 12 at 6:10pm
Goruto

I am playing FFIX for the millionth time and I am allways ending up with a party of Dagger, Zidane, Vivi and Steiner... could someone give me another party to play with?
Not looking for a "super great" party, just another and is very indecisive xD
Pleace not Quina (I called it Clown, don't know if it correct, 11 years since last time I played).

I am on Disc 3 at the moment and is about to leave for Black Mage Village on The Blue Narciss (aka right after Dagger lost her voice and the destruction of Alexandria)

Sep 08, 12 at 9:53pm
Lovedove

Chris Simmons everyone is starting to prepare for the contest in the GD and you have yet to create a picture from Paint! Get to it!

Also, for anyone who cares I added two new sub-forums.

Jul 09, 12 at 6:43pm
Chris Simmons

Im in!