Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Guitar Hero: World Tour » Guitar Hero Avenged Sevenfold. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 03, 09 at 2:43amDemon_In_Love

I was thinking wouldnt it rule if they decided to make a GH A7X? I would buy it in a heartbeat! Playing as Syn Gates and Zacky V., would kick ass. i ve also always wanted to play Bat Country and Crossroads on guitar!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 02, 12 at 8:30pm
unclebobert87

quote Daweii
They are both not getting a game as Guitar Hero as a series has been cancelled it isn't coming back, it is dead.

Jan 28, 12 at 4:07am
Slipknot_Fan007

this game would definatly be amazing if they made it! Synyster Gates is one of the best guitarists of right now. they are my favorite band.

Nov 17, 11 at 12:44pm
Nick Coleman

i would spend any amount of money on it if they made an avenged sevenfold guitar hero with all their songs. they are amazing and by far my favorite band. R.I.P. Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

Sep 01, 11 at 7:38pm
Thunder850

Okay, Avenged Sevenfold definitely needs a GH (or actually, RB would be better) game. They definitely deserve it more than Dream Theater...not that DT sucks or anything.

Even though DT has been around for longer, A7X's fanbase completely dwarfs Dream Theater's.

Aug 20, 11 at 8:43pm
AliB23

The Guitar Hero franchise has not been 'cancelled' just on hiatus. All they are doing is not bringing out a new game for a while.

Jun 29, 11 at 3:13am
xGrimAngel

Wtf why was it cancelled, A7X is an epic band but idk if it could have its own game if GH wasn't cancelled, if it did I'm pretty sure it would sell though.

Jun 11, 11 at 1:18am
XxSkiLLdJaYxX

shame guitar hero has been cancelled now though so it will never be a full game

Mar 22, 11 at 9:51pm
Darnit

Meh, you can make your own A7X guitar hero mini game if you want.If you use GH6 you can get 5 of their songs using import keys, there's Beast and the Harlot, Bat Country, Almost Easy, Scream and Afterlife. The band are quite easy to make. It pretty much has all of their hairstyles on it already. Making a deathbat for the drum skin is pretty easy. Just use a Skull and then put wings on the side of it, and if you get to level 65, which I haven't you actually get Syn's guitar. You'll have to leave one person out though, I left Johnny out since there wasn't really any hairstyles that were anything like his so I stuck Zacky as bass . It should take about an hour to make . I suppose you can do this with any band but it's espically hand with A7X since you can have 5 of their songs and the characters are pretty easy to make.

Mar 09, 11 at 8:12pm
Daweii

They are both not getting a game as Guitar Hero as a series has been cancelled it isn't coming back, it is dead.

Mar 09, 11 at 6:36pm
T.S.Ogre

Ok, well this kind of goes out to the moron who said dreamtheater deserves a game before a7x, a7x has a much larger fan base than dreamtheater. They would in fact get a game long before dreamtheater.

To the idiots who don't realize what metal is, and only assume anything with screaming or growling is "Metal", metal is the sound of the instruments, the feel of the music, and what the band represents. Because they have guest singers in their songs, or orchestrated parts would show they are much farther in tune with music then many bands out there.

I do realize this is a very old forum, but perhaps some of you idiots might have realized what music is now. Or perhaps you've went over to rap, or hip hop, and now enjoy listening to some rapper shove animals up his ass.

*bleep*ing posers.