Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Guitar Hero: World Tour » "I don't wanna stop" on expert. I NEED HELP! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 01, 09 at 10:28pmSea Dragon

It' IMPOSSIBLE to do the guitar solo on "I don't wanna stop" on expert. Some one who has done it, tell me how.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 10, 13 at 12:19pm
projectz

Practice! Just keep trying and get the practice screen up, slow it down so you know what notes you're hitting.
Use hyperspeed 5 - it makes it so much easier to see the notes.
There isn't any 'way' to finish a song you just have to get used to the songs notes you are playing xD

This is all from experience.. I practiced day in day out to be able to do 'Through the Fire and Flames' on expert but, after a long time, I eventually bagged the inhuman achievement:)

Dec 06, 11 at 6:15am
FbO

In NDS it's harder to play the game. I've already passed 3 GH games in PS2 and on NDS I can't beat Scream Aim Fire on GH:On Tour

But the trick is having starpower at maximum and turn it on when starting the solo. If there's a star power combo in the solo try to hit it, even if you have to stop playin for some secs to prepare to hit that part cuz it will make star power last longer and maybe you'll just pass the solo with star power on all the time.

Nov 15, 09 at 2:50am
Kalemons

Yeah use full power and try geting all the notes on or two frets and try to hit ALL the easy notes seperating the two main solo parts. I was suprised when I got 5 stars so just try and ace the rest of the song.

Sep 16, 09 at 5:40pm
Baysaun

done it just have a fulll starpower and hit random buttons

Sep 08, 09 at 2:18am
Manokoguki_Honekai

Hey cool, i don't feel that bad now...I'm trying to beat it now...

Apr 07, 09 at 12:38pm
Torterra93

I can't even do it on medium =] consider yourself lucky that you can XD

Apr 03, 09 at 9:36am
AlmostPunk

ive done it

Feb 01, 09 at 10:28pm
Sea Dragon

It' IMPOSSIBLE to do the guitar solo on "I don't wanna stop" on expert. Some one who has done it, tell me how.