Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Thuban? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 01, 09 at 2:31pmKiller878

How the hell do i beat him?He always kills me with rainbow any ways to beat him.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 21, 12 at 3:01pm
YRPIPISTG

Hahahaha. N00bz. One hit from Anima & One hit from Bahamuht.

Feb 02, 11 at 8:49pm
taotty

quote Haico
Thuban only looks cool ,but he is quite weak,Especially his defense is so weak.BTW can i ask what are your stats?
Cause if i am right you had also problems with earth eater but im not sure.
HI,I'M IN THE MIDST OF TAKING THUBAN OUT,THE EARTH EATER GOT SLAMMED IN LESS THAN 5 MINS WITH BOTH RIKKU AND AURON DOING 99,999 EACH SLAP,TIDUS WITNESSED IT AS WELL,ALL IN HASTE AND I TOOK THE HEARTBREAKER FROM HIS SQUELCHING CHEEKS......ULTIMA BUSTER WAS A BIT OF A DIFFRENT MATTER THOUGH,HE TOOK MORE PREPERATION AND TIMING,,,I GOT A(UNLIMITED)FOR THAT ONE AFTER RIKKU OVERKILLED HER......do you think that you get the prize for whoever deals out the killer blow...as the UNLIMITED is for RIKKU........

Jan 30, 11 at 7:47pm
maulerdeathmaster

Here's what I recommend. You should level your characters first by unlocking the Catastrophe monster (which you probably have if you have Th'uban) You should have recieved the 99 door to tomorrows, but only use 40 of them on Tidus, Wakka, Rikku, and Yuna (I used Auron, but Rikku is better bto use of her extrodenary speed) next go to the sunken cave and kill 1 of everything, which if you can't find a Tonberry, there located in the Green room, next to Yojimbo. I still don't have luck catching them. So after you capture every monster at least once, head to besaid, and with three characters, kill as many enmies as you can (This is why I used Auron instead of Rikku, cause I didn't want to waste my bombs when I can go CHUCK! Your dead) However if you cand find a way to give Rikku a weapon with deathstrike (unlock Chimeragiest) or stonestrike (steal the heck out of Anacondours) and give it to Rikku (which by the way, don't use capture weapons, you need to kill them as fast as posible. I reccomend auto haste, which you can get 60 Chocobo Wings by unlocking Catuar King in the Thunder Plains) so after you can have like auto haste or like death or stonestrike (which NONE of the enemies in besaid are imune to) kill everything, even when using magic, but don't waste Ultima on them unless you have one mp cost. So kill about 100 enemies with each character (again this is super easy with auto haste/...Strike) you should return to the calm lands arena, and should have unlocked Don Tonberry. Equip your weapons that fit best, same with armour, but this is immune to about everything, so don't give just weapons with strikes, more like pretty much nothing, as long as it has overdrive -> Ap, but double ap, triple ap, double overdrive, and triple overdrive are helpful. so don't try a weapon with death-stone-poison-sleepstrike, cause it will just imunise. Also don't try to kill it, because you want the battle to last as long as possible. You should probably have armour only with auto-phoenix and auto regen and you should be ready to go. PS: If Rikku or Yuna know any black magic or holy, that could be there chance to LV. up at Besaid and kill enemies. To start the battle just attack Don once and it should counter with carma. If everyones overdrive is set to comrade, the counter should do about 7500 and up. (Don deals damage to you times the enemies you've killed x100, so if you killed 100, it should to 100k. You should also cast haste, often or hestega, this way, when one person is killed, you can quickly auto phoenix. After Don takes a few steps forward, it will stop counter attacking, so just use the weakest moves posible (weak magic, NOT Holy, as it will do major damage, but more like water or steal, or nab gil (casting slow on you, and haste on it actually helps:) Now just wait a few minutes of it attacking, and then either finally defeat it, or flee. Your AP should raise by tons if you follow my instructions^_^ Now you should use this trick more than once, because karma almost always doew more than chef's knife. Keep doing this over and over again until you max out there stats, however if you run out of LV. 3 keysphers, well, your out of luck:confused: Now you should be pretty strong, and again if you run out of LV. 3 key spheres, you can bribe a demonilith in the Omega Ruins for 900,000 to get 30-40. Now finish the grid with those 3-4 people, and now fight thuban. And now if you leveled up yuna entirely through the grid, the magus sisters should be super strong. But if you maxed out her stats by beating certain enmies such as ironclad, or juggernaut, your magus sisters should do tons of damage. I got my cindy (bee) to do 99,999 each passado hit against ultima buster. Also if you have anima, it could do a major of almost 1,600,000 damage to it, and if you have grand summon it could perform it twice. Also if you run out of spheres for leveling fight a kottos and throw a distiller and then kill it. Now when you've finished the grid completely you should be ready to face it. Getting your celestial weapons for Rikku Tidus Yuna Auron and Wakka shouldn't be to hard. The hardest sigil is probably Tidus's and I finished his in three tries. Just avoid birds to the left and run toward bloons to the right. At the end, just try to avoid birds, as long as you have 14 bloons, one bird won't hurt you, and if you finish at 34 seconds like I did, 2 shouldn't either. Now Auron's shouldn't be tricky at all, considering you already have Th'uban. Wakka's might be a little more tough. But here's an awesome Blitzball Team, if you haven't played it yet: Biggs Wedge Brother Tidus Kopp and Kyou. Get all of wakka's overdrives and then his sigil should apear. Rikkus just complete the cactuar quest. Win or lose, ya get the sigil. And Yuna's is practically not even a sigil. Just defeat belgemiene's magus sisters. Now I really think you should level up Rikku and Auron the most. Rikku's speed is extrodenary, and Auron's HP, defenense, and strength, if hasted can totally take down thuban. Use Wakka's attack rheels, to do 99,999x12 and Tidus's Blitz Ace to finish it off. If needed get out Anima and finish it with Oblivion. Thuban isn't actually that hard, it should take less than a minute to beat, and give you 2x Underdog's secrets, used for double overdrive. Th'uban should now be easy as pie. And to help maxing out your stats, here is some ways to help you:
Juggernaut: Strenght Sphere
Greater Sphere: Luck Sphere
Fenrir: Agility Sphere
Tanket: Defense Sphere
Pteryx: Speed Sphere
Ironclad: HP Sphere
Vidatu: MP Sphere
One Eye: Magic DEF Sphere
Earth Eater: Fortune Sphere
Chimeragiest: Return Sphere
Nega Ellemental: Teleport Sphere
Nemesis: Warp Sphere
Unlock Nemesis: Master Sphere x10 (Note: You only get those master sphere's in the entire game)

Mar 05, 09 at 6:29am
Berethor

quote o_ffxmaster_o
yh, also the Bribes in the Int version are different, all of em randomised
Ah, no. Bribing isn't different IIRC.

Mar 05, 09 at 4:07am
o_ffxmaster_o

quote Jabba Overkill
Int/Pal version includes Dark Aeons and Penance which are not in NA version....it also has Ribbon (protects against almost all status alignments)...There are the extract abilities available...(helps farming for spheres)...Anyway it is quite a few...It is all in this FAQ by Mace22
yh, also the Bribes in the Int version are different, all of em randomised

Mar 03, 09 at 9:58pm
King-Bowser

This food is easy. Just let everyone have auto haste, protect, and auto phoenix(i like to have break hp on everyone). As long as one is alive, and u have 99 phoenix downs, you dominate HAHAHAH. I always like to use my anima on him though. She is to good for him.
Hp: 50755
Mp: 1205
Everything else is 255.....Took me HECCA LONG TO GET HER HP TO THAT MUCH!!!! Thu'ban damage to her is only 5421!!! But i always dismiss her when he is about to use that dam powerful version of Mana Breath. That move is a killer no matter what!!

Feb 02, 09 at 12:41pm
Haico

Thanks alot

Feb 02, 09 at 12:17pm
Jabba Overkill

Int/Pal version includes Dark Aeons and Penance which are not in NA version....it also has Ribbon (protects against almost all status alignments)...There are the extract abilities available...(helps farming for spheres)...Anyway it is quite a few...It is all in this FAQ by Mace22

Feb 02, 09 at 12:00pm
Haico

Oh now youre here jabba you probably know about int/pal version.
Can you explain to me?? I just bought FFX in shop and dont know anything about it .
What is int/pal????
I only know its 2 kind of versions.

Feb 02, 09 at 11:52am
Jabba Overkill

She probable meant 9,999 (hasn't used BHPL)....just guessing...