Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy VII » The perfect FF7 forum? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series, and not FFVII specifically, please post it within the General Final Fantasy Forum instead.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jan 31, 09 at 12:12amWhistling Wolf

I saw that the previous thread was reaching it's limit, so here we are with a new thread and a new start, neh? =3

The purpose of this thread is to improve the forum. I wish to know your opinion to help improve the quality of the forum. You are encourage to post ideas and discuss any that come up in this thread! =3

You may think that "oh, I'm not active enough" NONESENSE! ^^
It's probably just you I want to reach out to, I want the lurkers to actually post, I want to hear what makes you resist posting any posts.
And of course I want the regulars to have their fun as well!

In short, post anything related to how to improve this forum! =3

If there's any hesitation about posting an idea, just send me a PM first if it soothes your worries! x3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 02, 14 at 2:11pm
baconator

Just wanted to get this awesome ff7 tip out there!
Unlimited ethers/money.
go to bone village.
start digging.
End dig.
dig over top right corner of the fire remains above ladders.
acquire ether, keep or sell.
repeat infinite times!

Nov 04, 13 at 6:02am
rubicant phantom

I remember when this was like top forum with lots of interesting threads and many members that made this forum worth visiting and back then you couldn't find anything like it anywhere else on the web! still Epoch does a great job here.

apologies for not been around lately team groin I've been busy and playing Final Fantasy III in my spare time as its reminded me why I used to play Final Fantasy in the first place.

Nov 01, 13 at 7:16am
Epoch

quote kimkaasalol
just started playing ff7 again for old times sake, and something happened ingame that i have never seen before.
I rammed the airship into ultimate weapon to fight it. at the exact same time as the dialogue pops up i accindently pushed X to land. Well.. Highwind landed just outside junon. in the water! I got magically transported to land.

Did you lose the highwind????!!

Nov 01, 13 at 5:26am
kimkaasalol

just started playing ff7 again for old times sake, and something happened ingame that i have never seen before.
I rammed the airship into ultimate weapon to fight it. at the exact same time as the dialogue pops up i accindently pushed X to land. Well.. Highwind landed just outside junon. in the water! I got magically transported to land.

Aug 15, 12 at 4:48pm
Kedjown

HELLOOOOOOOOO?!

It's 2012, let's have some discussion, thx plox.

Oct 24, 11 at 11:22pm
team groin

The perfect FF7 forum?? Hmm how about the FF7 forum of summer 2004 where ALL of us actually had fun posting here?? Ppl like stinababe, Crux, rubicant phantom, TGS, and many others were still around and they made this place FUN back then!!!

Oct 24, 11 at 12:27am
Epoch

quote unclebobert87
I see it as one big spoiler thread unfortunately. Looking for threads on things i want to know, but come across some important story moments
in that case just post new threads, and ill be sure anything i say is spoiler free, also u might want to specify that u dont want spoilers with your questions.

this game is old and most people assume that everyone played it out completely

Oct 23, 11 at 11:29pm
unclebobert87

I see it as one big spoiler thread unfortunately. Looking for threads on things i want to know, but come across some important story moments

Oct 23, 11 at 9:44pm
Epoch

quote unclebobert87
Can i suggest a help thread for people who are playing it for the 1st time (me )?
Its best to use the Search function to find threads that are relevant to your interests.

If there is no threads, then create one.

I lurk this forum more then any other, and will help anyone with anything when ever i am able.

Personally i consider this entire forum one big help thread

Oct 23, 11 at 9:14pm
unclebobert87

I'd be happy if the just updated the graphics to what they are in the cutscenes