Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility » Silkworm help!!!!!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! If you already have this game, please check out this thread!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jan 28, 09 at 10:13pm*Valkrie*

Okay, so I got a silkworm, named Slick, 4 days ago (game days). And I know silkworms make silk or whatever they make, every 4 days.

Well it's been 4 days, and I don't KNOW how to get the silk!

Slick has been shining, so I thought, it was time to get the silk, since it was shining.

But ALL I can do is just talk to it!

How do you get the silk?!?!?!

I went to Browie Ranch and asked about the animals, but they NEVERED talked about the silkworms!!

I EVEN looked in the book they gave me!

So, how do you GET the silk!?!?!?

Do you have to buy something???

I looked at the things that you can buy at Brownie Ranch, but it didn't look like they had anything for the silkworms...

Help!!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 31, 12 at 1:37pm
miniBlast

its so easy! yes, you gotta buy something. go to the general store and buy a yarn maker. it comes with a dyeing pot and the machine. also, make sure you have a barn. the machine can be found in your barn if you have purchased it. silkworms produce cocoons once every FOUR days. you pick up the cocoon where you get your chicken eggs, go to you barn, get out the cocoon, and put it in the yarn maker. the yarn maker will be next to where you get the food for your barn animals. and that's how you get silk yarn. and everything up there isn't true. hope this help!

Jan 28, 09 at 11:59pm
Micaiya

Yea, the cocoons will be like the eggs; just kind of randomly placed in the coop. I got so frustrated when I couldn't find them. I found out a day later that it was hiding behind one of the silkworm tables. ;_;

Jan 28, 09 at 11:54pm
*Valkrie*

Yeah....

I keep forgetting not to trust the internet.....

Oh and I found the cocoon! XD

I thought it would be right infront of it.... But it wasn't... '

Jan 28, 09 at 11:44pm
Micaiya

I've honestly never heard of having to feed them more than once, so I could be wrong. But I've only fed them once a day and they seem happy, so I'm going to guess that what you heard isn't true.

And I'm glad I could help!

Jan 28, 09 at 11:41pm
*Valkrie*

I feed it by hand too!

It always has a heart above it!

So just once? Ok!

I just wasn't for sure...

Jan 28, 09 at 11:31pm
Micaiya

I feed my silkworms once a day by hand [I don't put the food next to them, but rather feed it right to them] and it seems to satisfy them!

Jan 28, 09 at 10:40pm
*Valkrie*

Ohhhhh! Thanks!

I thought the silkworms were grown too! So that's why I mainly bought them!

Ok, so all I have to do is wait for it to be fully grown?

I can do that!

I thought something bad will happen if I didn't get the silk! Like other Harvest Moon games, like they get sick and stuff.

And I'll look for a cocoon!

Also, how many times do you have to feed your silkworm?

I only feed him once a day... And somewhere it said silkworms eat A LOT! So, is once a day good or bad?

And thanks!

Jan 28, 09 at 10:19pm
Saurus

ohkay.
so what you do, is when you go into your barn.
on the floor, where you would find eggs, there may be a cocoon.
you dont do anything special, just keep feeding slick, and he should make one.
wait a day or two more, and if nothing happens then i dont know what else to do.
just wait a little bit longer.

Jan 28, 09 at 10:17pm
Micaiya

Like any animal, they have to grow up before they can produce silk. Just give them a bit more time and you should have your silk in due time.

I was also confused when this happened, since they looked like they were already grown.

Jan 28, 09 at 10:13pm
*Valkrie*

Okay, so I got a silkworm, named Slick, 4 days ago (game days). And I know silkworms make silk or whatever they make, every 4 days.

Well it's been 4 days, and I don't KNOW how to get the silk!

Slick has been shining, so I thought, it was time to get the silk, since it was shining.

But ALL I can do is just talk to it!

How do you get the silk?!?!?!

I went to Browie Ranch and asked about the animals, but they NEVERED talked about the silkworms!!

I EVEN looked in the book they gave me!

So, how do you GET the silk!?!?!?

Do you have to buy something???

I looked at the things that you can buy at Brownie Ranch, but it didn't look like they had anything for the silkworms...

Help!!!!