Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » No More Heroes » directions of kills » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 02, 10 at 3:48pm
SirMunk

If it's the left and right swing it doesn't really matter.
But if it says to swing down, do as it says.
I say that because if you actually sing down you can kill multiple enemies.
That means more blood to get your jollies to.

Feb 26, 09 at 1:43am
Killers Instinct

Well the wii remote isn't the most accurate thing in the world, you could just swing randomly (furiously) and it would work lol. That's not the same for all games, but this ones a little.....lenient it works best if swung in the direction it says though

Jan 28, 09 at 12:29am
Duncan Idaho

quote scottier
When the arrow points a particular direction for you to slash your sword for the final kill, sometimes no matter which direction you might swing the slash will take place. Since I am playing on easiest mode maybe I'm getting a break. Is the slash more picky on the difficult settings?
nope, but you shoudl do the slash int he direction show, you will se series of small triangles, and ring sound, that its the cue, and doing that will give you more cash, and etend the range of the katana.

Jan 28, 09 at 12:26am
scottier

When the arrow points a particular direction for you to slash your sword for the final kill, sometimes no matter which direction you might swing the slash will take place. Since I am playing on easiest mode maybe I'm getting a break. Is the slash more picky on the difficult settings?