Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar » Help a starter » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 29, 09 at 11:49am
DarkScizor

Depends on what way you want to play the game. If i was new to the game i'd start 3 or 4 different characters and get them all as far as Bree so they can use the bank and you can choose to do a craft.

That way you'd have played a few different class and you'd know which one you want to keep going with. You'd also have loads of Bank spaces with all the characters, something that you will need when you progress through the game. And finally you'll have a few different crafts because more than likely after a while you will start to get curious about the differnt crafts.

I've got a Champion as my main and he's an Armsman which can use Prospecting, Weaponsmithing and Woodworking. Problem with that is that i can't collect and treat the wood used so instead of spending a small fortune on buying treated wood, i started another character and chose Explorer as his craft because they can Prospecting, Forresting and Tailoring. So i get him to collect and treat the wood and sent it to my main so he can use it for Woodworking. Same applies with another charcter i have which is an Armourer. He needs boiled hides for his Metalsmith and Tailor craft so i collect the hides which are dropped by some enemies and send them to my charcter with Forresting craft and he boils them and sends them back to me.

That's just what i would do if i was a new starter.

If you every have any problems you should send me a tell,my username's

Gerdir

Hope you have fun playing the game.

Jan 26, 09 at 1:46am
DePeter

Ok so im about to begin playing this game and i need some help as too what to start off in your opinion what is the best race/class or whatever.

Any opinions?