Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Highest Solo Round on Nazi Zombies? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 25, 09 at 8:27amArtorius Maximus

What was your highest score on Nazi Zombies mode? While playing by myself, I only ever reached round 10, then they surrounded me on all sides, and I was out.

So what's your record?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 23, 14 at 9:46am
leonisdabomkdot

The highest I have honestly got to is 13 on solo, I find the best weapons to survive with are the ray gun and the deployable browning,but after you open the hell room go up the stairs and camp in the corner in tje small room and it is also a good room to run around to gather a hoard of zombies with(rape training) and tjen shoot them all with a machine gun/ray gun, good luck hope this is useful

Feb 16, 14 at 6:38am
kevin harrison

With 1 friend my highest was only round 14 but solo was 25 bitches

Feb 16, 14 at 6:37am
kevin harrison

Proud to say my highest solo was round 25

Jan 27, 14 at 2:57pm
WaW Zombies Gamer

Without any glitches or mods I got to round 165 on Nacht der Untoten. I died bc zombies horded me... I survived that long bc I had a Wonder Waffe and I switched out between a few guns for my second gun, a Ray Gun, Brownie, and a LMG... I have a screenshot of it if anyone doesent believe me...

Dec 28, 13 at 4:47pm
viper1945

(XBOX360 2 PLAYER) nacht der untoten.hi all, me and a friend have been practicing on and off for a few years and finally made it to round 30! both had the ray gun and mg42 deployable machine gun .score viper, 135660. kills,965 headshots 170. crookey,score 133660, kills, 919. headshots 183? bit burrey on the old tv. anyway thought i would post that cheers lads. (NO CHEATS NO GLITCHES) highest score solo is 18. have pics and vids dont know how to post cheers.

Dec 25, 13 at 3:14pm
Noah11356

44 solo 110 multiplayer

Sep 13, 13 at 2:21pm
Blocksystem

I got to 113 in Shi No Numa, then committed suicide because I got bored

Aug 10, 13 at 7:46am
justin (Helios)

i got to round 14 but that wasn't with raygun the box didnt like me at all
FRIKEN HELL kept getting the stupid spawn room guns.

May 31, 13 at 8:23am
Seanwilde(Nuclearjiz

quote eVo_RUSTiCz
Wave 30 no glitches pure skill
wave 30 sucks read my post and feel my awesomeness

May 31, 13 at 8:21am
Seanwilde(Nuclearjiz

Forgot to mention on nacht der untoten i glitched behind the mystery box and left my ipod on for a week and a half. And since they zombies die if they are on the map for more than 2 mins the rounds just kept ending and i came back and i was on wave 1380.