Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 24, 09 at 9:05pmconall mcgreevy

YOU KNOW WHEN U ARE AT THE LAST WALL AT THE START HOW DO U PLANT THE CHARGE WITHOUT GETTING KILLED BY THE MG44

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 04, 10 at 10:45pm
bum lick callum

i live in a house yeah i like to live in a hoese

Apr 04, 10 at 10:42pm
bum lick callum

quote conall mcgreevy
YOU KNOW WHEN U ARE AT THE LAST WALL AT THE START HOW DO U PLANT THE CHARGE WITHOUT GETTING KILLED BY THE MG44

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=post_reply&t=1304572&qt=23587789#im your best freind:thick:http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=post_reply&t=1304572&qt=23587789#

Jan 02, 10 at 11:00am
dj cheater

actualy you shoud run like a fatdog and reduce those kg then you can goin the war

Oct 21, 09 at 5:51pm
DARKLIGHT

go to right side of wall shoot the japs who are to the left inside the compound,at the same time those in the middle,then those on your side of the wall,then run across to left side of wall to your objective,the guy tells you to do the door,throw frag at mg gunner window throw smoke down the middle and run to the doorway,use square to plant explosive then run like hell back out behind wall.your squad will take out the mg gunner,then go to the door and enter..

May 07, 09 at 12:17pm
RGJ777

[quote=conall mcgreevy|message:23587789]

Hiya Conall, the trick here is to stay calm!! There are explosions and lots of noise to make you nervous. Jump up and move away to the side so that the MG44 cannot slot you. Empty a magazine on the gunner making sure he's dead, then count how long it takes for the next man to take over from him. I counted five seconds. Next take out the japs on the ground or you can't get to the doors. The MG44 will open up on you as you do this mate but don't worry. Just get down, move to the side, get up and take it out again(use the M1) switch to machine gun and go for it, you have five seconds to move forward. Don't go up the middle mate, go left and up the side firing and screaming "Pearl Harbour Baby!!"

May 05, 09 at 10:14pm
okinawa

This mission has been such a pain for me.

Jeff
----
Shuri Castle sucks

Feb 14, 09 at 12:05am
Vid Gamer

quote Frostillicus
Toss a smoke grenade and run like hell.
LOL u just waiter for them to pause then keep jumping (to go over the obstacles) to the door

Feb 11, 09 at 10:15am
walnuts

I can't hear you when you're shouting.

Jan 29, 09 at 9:06am
warrior08

shoot at the MG44 gunner and when he is dead like Frostillicus said, run like hell

Jan 27, 09 at 3:45am
Frostillicus

Toss a smoke grenade and run like hell.