Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » never played and need action replay codes » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jan 23, 09 at 11:34pmkillere

I just ggot the game and i am stuck and i need all the cheat that i can get. so if you know any please let me know thankyou

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 06, 12 at 7:42am
predator

add me 155004 388116 and could someone tell the real inifite health code for us need it please and my name is $predator$

Apr 23, 10 at 7:43pm
GlitcherAndArCoder

i have one code it is infinite ammo 120797ac 00000000 it has been tested and works. with this you can have unlimited rockets and you can fire them really fast by pressing L fast. Anybody wanna battle? My friend code is 068976 118805 my name is Mr. sniper^_^

Jul 09, 09 at 8:03pm
Ryo12221

quote Vermillion
My apologies for breaking your bubble guys, but there's no problem asking for Action Replay codes. They even have their own section on the site. It's not technically wrong. If they want to cheat, then they can cheat. There should be no problem since Nintendo is banning online cheaters, apparently.

yea true but i played online with AR users and there hard as heck >.<

May 31, 09 at 12:49pm

Please tell me the AR codes i do not know how to beat the tank and i am a moderator on ds wifi cod waw so i know i can cancel the cheats so people wont use them on wifi thanks plz plz plz plz[u][/u]
quote I want you to help me i get paid to moderate i have to do my job
Vermillion: Uh, get me this straight. You say you moderate the WiFi on CoD WaW, but you can't beat a boss without using cheats?... Sure thing.

May 15, 09 at 11:51pm

quote SpYd3rR
Oh crap. I wish I could find the man who invented the AR so I could pop his eyeballs out!
I think everyone feels that way. lol

May 15, 09 at 5:51pm
SpYd3rR

Oh crap. I wish I could find the man who invented the AR so I could pop his eyeballs out!

Apr 06, 09 at 7:38pm
dfk

quote Smurf
You'd be lucky to find them for this game, for the fact that it is new, and they haven't made another action replay yet, so you might have to wait a while if you don't want to spend all that time searching and plugging it in.

i hav action replay codes for it. though i dont use them

Jan 26, 09 at 12:50am
Centanu

quote Vermillion
My apologies for breaking your bubble guys, but there's no problem asking for Action Replay codes. They even have their own section on the site. It's not technically wrong. If they want to cheat, then they can cheat. There should be no problem since Nintendo is banning online cheaters, apparently.

I know, in the other thread (which was made MOMENTS before this one, mind you) I said "though it is not against the rules to ask..." or whatever, I'm still tired of these threads. Can't you just make like a giant merger thread so every other topic isn't "DIS GAEM HARD NEED ACSHUN REPLAH CODES NAO PL0X"

Vermillion: It's not needed.

Jan 25, 09 at 11:47pm
Smurf

You'd be lucky to find them for this game, for the fact that it is new, and they haven't made another action replay yet, so you might have to wait a while if you don't want to spend all that time searching and plugging it in.

Jan 25, 09 at 9:26pm
Arietta