Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom 2 » Introduction Thread - Welcome New Forum Members! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Forum Information regarding Rules, Thread Index, etc., can be found in the Hunter's Guild Centre.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jan 20, 09 at 1:44amMachienzo

This will be a thread for all those new members to the forum to say hi and and introduce themselves to the forum. Upon each new member posting here, a nice message will be sent to them by one of the Forum Moderators. Enjoy!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 27, 14 at 9:14pm
Fatalis

Hey i'm hr:6 I'm active and I use longswords
I'll stick in hall 1

Mar 09, 14 at 6:08am
Shockblader

Hello

Jan 12, 13 at 10:58pm
Uncle_Sam

Hi, I am HR6, but I rarely play, guess I will just stick around the forum to answer some question, nice to meet you

Nov 06, 12 at 11:15am
reborn_vongola

hi,im activ player in mhf2..im hr4 player..im stay at selangor,i would like to join any quest..

Jul 16, 12 at 7:24pm
redpyrohunter

Anyone still play this game?

Jul 16, 12 at 7:21pm
redpyrohunter

Hi, im redpyrohunter im very active and would like to join up in a online match in hall#1 anyone can come just set a time.

Mar 09, 12 at 9:59pm
kosher

hi...does anyone know how to get a bomber skill in mhf2?

Mar 09, 12 at 6:10am
kosher

hi....do you know how to get a bomber skill?

Nov 03, 11 at 3:39pm
ScottOut

Hey guys!Im New here!!~ScottOut~
Im sure here got a lot of Professional Hunters!
Currently playing Monster Hunter 2ndG 6STAR quest =)
Nice to meet you guys!=)

Aug 07, 10 at 2:16am
dfain94

Hi im Dylan. Been playing since MHF1. Just got MHF2 from a friend and loving it. Not too far in it just killed Gycperos and making full Khezu. Only about 200 hours on the first game