Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Multiplayer Instant Death? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 20, 09 at 1:31amchada500

Ok, so I just bought the game and I'm thinking it's gonna be sweet. I play through the singleplayer for a few hours and then decide to go play multiplayer. I can only get one other person and the game starts. The game ended with me 1-14 and the other guy 14-1 or something like that I forget the exact scores. Anyway, as soon as I respawn I just here bang and I'm dead. Occasionally I would here step step then I fire a few shots then a bang and I'm dead. Almost the same thing happened on the next match that was 2-2. My team got slaughtered by a couple people killing us as soon as we respawned. I thought the multiplayer would be great but no, it sucks.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 09 at 2:57am
Chevve

Walther G41
MP40
MP44
Kar98 Sniper Rifle
Type 100
Type 97 Sniper Rifle
Type 99
B.A.R
M1 Garand
Springfield M1903 Sniper Rifle
Thompson Sub-Machine Gun
Lee-Enfield Sniper Rifle
Sten Mk II
Lanchester Sub-Machine Gun
Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle
PPSH-41
SVT-40

Sep 01, 09 at 11:39pm
Camo Junk3y

Im pretty sure there is, its online somwhere, dont come here telling me some nerd out there has cimpleted a list of it....

Sep 01, 09 at 9:22pm
ryo12212

quote Camo Junk3y
Is there a place where i can get the full list of wepons for this game?
no there isnt

Sep 01, 09 at 5:53pm
Camo Junk3y

Is there a place where i can get the full list of wepons for this game?

Jul 09, 09 at 8:15pm
Ryo12221

quote Chevve
Yeah, I hate it. I'd much rather fight a glitcher or a hacker (As long as I have access to a regular Sniper Rifle to kill the hacker with a headshot) than fight a springfielder. Although today I fought a hacking glitcher that had a springfield.
i use sharpshooters to pwn them they r noob because they cheat

Mar 02, 09 at 3:24am
Chevve

Yeah, I hate it. I'd much rather fight a glitcher or a hacker (As long as I have access to a regular Sniper Rifle to kill the hacker with a headshot) than fight a springfielder. Although today I fought a hacking glitcher that had a springfield.

Mar 02, 09 at 2:51am
Sparkboy12

A springfield (sniper) will 1 hit kill you, when not scoping, and aimed at the body. Widely considered to be a cheap weapon.

Jan 20, 09 at 2:47am
chada500

Yes, but most games have a spawn shield, you don't die from one shot unless in the head (BTW those shots were not in the head I was running at full speed on a lot of them), or you don't respawn in the same place.

Jan 20, 09 at 1:36am
Fallen Master

Yeah, that's called spawn-killing, which sucks no matter what game you're playing. Usually the online is great, and I've only run into one match with a glitch, which was that the fourth player "Player 2" didn' show up on my screen, but still died and got kills...

Jan 20, 09 at 1:31am
chada500

Ok, so I just bought the game and I'm thinking it's gonna be sweet. I play through the singleplayer for a few hours and then decide to go play multiplayer. I can only get one other person and the game starts. The game ended with me 1-14 and the other guy 14-1 or something like that I forget the exact scores. Anyway, as soon as I respawn I just here bang and I'm dead. Occasionally I would here step step then I fire a few shots then a bang and I'm dead. Almost the same thing happened on the next match that was 2-2. My team got slaughtered by a couple people killing us as soon as we respawned. I thought the multiplayer would be great but no, it sucks.