Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Multiplayer Instant Death? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jan 20, 09 at 1:31amchada500

Ok, so I just bought the game and I'm thinking it's gonna be sweet. I play through the singleplayer for a few hours and then decide to go play multiplayer. I can only get one other person and the game starts. The game ended with me 1-14 and the other guy 14-1 or something like that I forget the exact scores. Anyway, as soon as I respawn I just here bang and I'm dead. Occasionally I would here step step then I fire a few shots then a bang and I'm dead. Almost the same thing happened on the next match that was 2-2. My team got slaughtered by a couple people killing us as soon as we respawned. I thought the multiplayer would be great but no, it sucks.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 09 at 2:57am
Chevve

Walther G41
MP40
MP44
Kar98 Sniper Rifle
Type 100
Type 97 Sniper Rifle
Type 99
B.A.R
M1 Garand
Springfield M1903 Sniper Rifle
Thompson Sub-Machine Gun
Lee-Enfield Sniper Rifle
Sten Mk II
Lanchester Sub-Machine Gun
Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle
PPSH-41
SVT-40

Sep 01, 09 at 11:39pm
Camo Junk3y

Im pretty sure there is, its online somwhere, dont come here telling me some nerd out there has cimpleted a list of it....

Sep 01, 09 at 9:22pm
ryo12212

quote Camo Junk3y
Is there a place where i can get the full list of wepons for this game?
no there isnt

Sep 01, 09 at 5:53pm
Camo Junk3y

Is there a place where i can get the full list of wepons for this game?

Jul 09, 09 at 8:15pm
Ryo12221

quote Chevve
Yeah, I hate it. I'd much rather fight a glitcher or a hacker (As long as I have access to a regular Sniper Rifle to kill the hacker with a headshot) than fight a springfielder. Although today I fought a hacking glitcher that had a springfield.
i use sharpshooters to pwn them they r noob because they cheat

Mar 02, 09 at 3:24am
Chevve

Yeah, I hate it. I'd much rather fight a glitcher or a hacker (As long as I have access to a regular Sniper Rifle to kill the hacker with a headshot) than fight a springfielder. Although today I fought a hacking glitcher that had a springfield.

Mar 02, 09 at 2:51am
Sparkboy12

A springfield (sniper) will 1 hit kill you, when not scoping, and aimed at the body. Widely considered to be a cheap weapon.

Jan 20, 09 at 2:47am
chada500

Yes, but most games have a spawn shield, you don't die from one shot unless in the head (BTW those shots were not in the head I was running at full speed on a lot of them), or you don't respawn in the same place.

Jan 20, 09 at 1:36am
Fallen Master

Yeah, that's called spawn-killing, which sucks no matter what game you're playing. Usually the online is great, and I've only run into one match with a glitch, which was that the fourth player "Player 2" didn' show up on my screen, but still died and got kills...

Jan 20, 09 at 1:31am
chada500

Ok, so I just bought the game and I'm thinking it's gonna be sweet. I play through the singleplayer for a few hours and then decide to go play multiplayer. I can only get one other person and the game starts. The game ended with me 1-14 and the other guy 14-1 or something like that I forget the exact scores. Anyway, as soon as I respawn I just here bang and I'm dead. Occasionally I would here step step then I fire a few shots then a bang and I'm dead. Almost the same thing happened on the next match that was 2-2. My team got slaughtered by a couple people killing us as soon as we respawned. I thought the multiplayer would be great but no, it sucks.