Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » MASSSIVE HACKER OR MASSIVE GLITCH??? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 19, 09 at 1:36pmSquirrelKnight

ok... so i went onto the wifi searchy thingy... and i was in a team deathmatch me and this other guy vs 1 guy... as we were playing i noticed that there was a fourth guy "player0".. and he wasnt on any ones team just running around killing every1... although he was killable... me and my friend actually won against him

can u tell me what it was please "glitch or hacker"

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 28, 12 at 9:19am
hackteachr

it might be something the game does. either their name was player0 or they didn't have a name so they were called player0. this happened to me except there was player0 and player2. and when i put the target on them it didn't say anything, it was blank.

Apr 16, 12 at 6:52pm
bob1953

its a hacker it happened 2 me

Jul 09, 09 at 8:13pm
Ryo12221

so have i but i pwn them but giving them a nut shot or an @$$ shot

Apr 06, 09 at 7:27pm
dfk

iv met some hackers before
there was a guy about 5 meters in the air walking aroung with a sniper.

same guy ran up a wall

Mar 05, 09 at 11:09pm
Sparkboy12

quote Chevve
Uhh, it's definitely just a glitch. Check my last post.

I was playing like normal, but to everyone (except me) I was player0. Also everyone had 2 stars when searching, while I had 3.
This. Again..

Mar 05, 09 at 9:56pm
Chevve

Uhh, it's definitely just a glitch. Check my last post.

I was playing like normal, but to everyone (except me) I was player0. Also everyone had 2 stars when searching, while I had 3.

Mar 02, 09 at 11:50am
SquirrelKnight

ok fine dont close the thread , its ok. this is getting interesting.
umm im not gonna sY glitch, but hacker, he has hacked a bot mayb. i dunno probly a hacker with a twin bot? haha

Mar 02, 09 at 12:57am
---Spark

quote Chevve
It's definitely a glitch. Lets say you are searching worldwide, and you have 2 stars. For the other people in the match, they will have 3 stars so that when you're ingame... There will be a player0.

I've had a Friends Match with 3 other friends, and my friends said that I was the player0. And I'm not a hacker.
This.

Mar 02, 09 at 12:17am
Chevve

It's definitely a glitch. Lets say you are searching worldwide, and you have 2 stars. For the other people in the match, they will have 3 stars so that when you're ingame... There will be a player0.

I've had a Friends Match with 3 other friends, and my friends said that I was the player0. And I'm not a hacker.

Feb 25, 09 at 3:08pm
DeadAssassin

LOLZ And I still say glitch, not hacker. However, it might be a combo of the two.