Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » MASSSIVE HACKER OR MASSIVE GLITCH??? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jan 19, 09 at 1:36pmSquirrelKnight

ok... so i went onto the wifi searchy thingy... and i was in a team deathmatch me and this other guy vs 1 guy... as we were playing i noticed that there was a fourth guy "player0".. and he wasnt on any ones team just running around killing every1... although he was killable... me and my friend actually won against him

can u tell me what it was please "glitch or hacker"

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 28, 12 at 9:19am
hackteachr

it might be something the game does. either their name was player0 or they didn't have a name so they were called player0. this happened to me except there was player0 and player2. and when i put the target on them it didn't say anything, it was blank.

Apr 16, 12 at 6:52pm
bob1953

its a hacker it happened 2 me

Jul 09, 09 at 8:13pm
Ryo12221

so have i but i pwn them but giving them a nut shot or an @$$ shot

Apr 06, 09 at 7:27pm
dfk

iv met some hackers before
there was a guy about 5 meters in the air walking aroung with a sniper.

same guy ran up a wall

Mar 05, 09 at 11:09pm
Sparkboy12

quote Chevve
Uhh, it's definitely just a glitch. Check my last post.

I was playing like normal, but to everyone (except me) I was player0. Also everyone had 2 stars when searching, while I had 3.
This. Again..

Mar 05, 09 at 9:56pm
Chevve

Uhh, it's definitely just a glitch. Check my last post.

I was playing like normal, but to everyone (except me) I was player0. Also everyone had 2 stars when searching, while I had 3.

Mar 02, 09 at 11:50am
SquirrelKnight

ok fine dont close the thread , its ok. this is getting interesting.
umm im not gonna sY glitch, but hacker, he has hacked a bot mayb. i dunno probly a hacker with a twin bot? haha

Mar 02, 09 at 12:57am
---Spark

quote Chevve
It's definitely a glitch. Lets say you are searching worldwide, and you have 2 stars. For the other people in the match, they will have 3 stars so that when you're ingame... There will be a player0.

I've had a Friends Match with 3 other friends, and my friends said that I was the player0. And I'm not a hacker.
This.

Mar 02, 09 at 12:17am
Chevve

It's definitely a glitch. Lets say you are searching worldwide, and you have 2 stars. For the other people in the match, they will have 3 stars so that when you're ingame... There will be a player0.

I've had a Friends Match with 3 other friends, and my friends said that I was the player0. And I'm not a hacker.

Feb 25, 09 at 3:08pm
DeadAssassin

LOLZ And I still say glitch, not hacker. However, it might be a combo of the two.