Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell » out of ammo! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 17, 09 at 8:30pmAmandaPan2

I'm at the end of Mission 2 and I have no more ammo. What am I supposed to do now? I have to shoot cameras and stuff to advance. Am I stuck here forever?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 30, 12 at 12:34pm
DARKLIGHT

throw bottles at heads or use cans to distract or whistle
this is a stealth game pistol ammo for shooting out lights..lol
theres ammo around..
just restart the level dont use ammo sneak up on them from behind or run upto them hit them twice
hide their bodies.....or use alternate routes..this game is well crafted if you wanna gun fight do COD
what level is it!!

Sep 29, 12 at 10:36pm
hardus

I am in a mison and have no amo and cand find some what shoed I do and u can't sneek op on them

Jan 10, 12 at 12:19pm
DARKLIGHT

hope that helps

Jan 07, 12 at 11:08pm
weever

need help now

Jan 07, 12 at 11:07pm
weever

how do you get past the balkany part on mission 2

Jul 20, 10 at 9:55pm
gamerdude1234

just use yah fists.

Mar 02, 10 at 11:30pm
njrm5

also there's another level in the 2nd mission so save lots of ammo when you reach the courtyard because the next part the enemies have ak-47's. but if in the the room on the last floor next to there's a vent go throught it and go in the closet there will be ammo there.

hope this helps!!

Jan 21, 09 at 12:25pm
DARKLIGHT

start again.you need to take your time shoot out cameras switch off lights.sneak behind guards hide bodies.the level is not hard.stay in the dark take your time.a medpack is available on top of stairs on first floor stairwell and satchel when you knock out colonel.

Jan 17, 09 at 8:30pm
AmandaPan2

I'm at the end of Mission 2 and I have no more ammo. What am I supposed to do now? I have to shoot cameras and stuff to advance. Am I stuck here forever?