Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: World at War » new maps, ideas, cod4 'oldies' » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 17, 09 at 4:09amBlueGarry

With the first double points weekend surely a map pack can't be too far away. What would you like to see? New maps based on levels from the game, an old favourite from cod4?

I'd like to see a map with a subway station and streets above with windows to snipe from. Based around the level on the game when the water washes reznov and you away.

I also wouldn't mind seeing overgrown back it was one of my favourites.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 20, 12 at 4:59pm
H_KiLLeR[S_C_W]

im having many maps ready like a city like ny a school ,office, my vilage ,and caribbean with a beach and stuff they prety cool the only problem is i dont know if i should put them on my server its kinda anoying when playing with mods if anybody knows any way to add custom maps without the need of mods please let me know .
Join our server (88.198.7.14:23960) and well think about adding custom maps by voting.

Apr 20, 12 at 4:58pm
H_KiLLeR[S_C_W]

im having many maps ready like a city like ny a school ,office, my vilage ,and caribbean with a beach and stuff they prety cool the only problem is i dont know if i should put them on my server its kinda anoying when playing with mods if anybody knows any way to add custom maps without the need of mods please let me know .
Join our server and well think about adding custom maps by voting.

Jan 28, 09 at 7:35pm
iluvkatamari

quote Cashis
I'd like Crash, Strike and Backlot please
in a ww2 theme?
hells yea!

Jan 28, 09 at 7:07pm
roshan93

quote Bathory
quote Original
PLEASE GIVE US A NEW NAZI ZOMBIE MAP.

Seriously, playing in the mini-mansion gets boring.

I completly agree, but what would a good new Nazi Zombie map be like?
a dungeon or a P.O.W camp, mayb

Jan 28, 09 at 4:54pm
Cashis

I'd like Crash, Strike and Backlot please

Jan 28, 09 at 4:22am
Jonesoda

I think i like cod waw alot out of other shooters due to the fact that when you are firing a gun you can actualy like feel the power of it. likw how much the gun recoils when you shoot etc.

Jan 28, 09 at 1:58am
Bathory

I think Asylem is just screaming out to be the next Nazi Zombie mode. Anyone else thing that?

Jan 27, 09 at 10:44pm
Spazzyjaz

I think Burn em'out would make for a good map, just with a few different routes and the ability to climb trees.

Also, the only sniper available in Split screen comes ith juggernaut wtf. Bring in customization.

Jan 25, 09 at 4:33pm
PangTong_Blademaster

Yeh it seems weird that there was only one map with Nazi Zombies... perhpas they are making Japanese Zombies too, eh?

Jan 25, 09 at 4:24pm
Bathory

quote Original
PLEASE GIVE US A NEW NAZI ZOMBIE MAP.

Seriously, playing in the mini-mansion gets boring.

I completly agree, but what would a good new Nazi Zombie map be like?