Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Kart Wii » ONLINE PROBLEM "You were disconnected from the other players" » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please read and follow the forum rules before posting.Please read and follow the forum rules before posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 14, 09 at 6:48pmcheatdude

Hello, I'm new to Mario Kart Wii (got it yesterday), and am having a problem with the Wi-Fi. I can find players in less than a minute, play with no lag.. The only annoying problem is while I play on a game I get disconnected from the other users. It happends all the time! I'll appreciate all possible help!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 16, 13 at 3:54pm
flynnisawsome

Great i got disconnected used have 7800 vr now im 7500 vr these guys are dumb who maked dissconect thing

Jul 06, 13 at 5:16pm
flynnisawsome

It happerns to me if i muck a around too much

Jan 15, 13 at 8:55pm
John234MKWii

Sometimes, right in the middle of the race, all the players disconnect, leaving you the only one on the course, then the results screen says that I came in first, even though normally I'm not in first. It's a good thing, though, it's helpful for plummeting VR.

Jan 15, 13 at 12:26am
honorablesamurai

It's strange how sometimes theres noone on the course but they still come first and stuff
Very frustrating too:#

Jan 08, 13 at 9:57pm
John234MKWii

Sometimes, when I'm losing by so much, I disconnect, leaving the guy left to lose. But, it does some damage to your VR.

Jan 06, 13 at 5:02pm
dalton

I never get disconnected but I got disconnected 2 times.

Sep 22, 12 at 11:47pm
John234MKWii

Then they're disconnecting right before the countdown.

Sep 22, 12 at 5:57am
CF Master

Hmm, usually they appear before the countdown then they just shrink and disappear

Sep 07, 12 at 2:22am
John234MKWii

Then one of them disconnected on the course vote screen, and the game malfunctions a little, because a player's missing.

Sep 05, 12 at 6:24am
CF Master

That doesn't really make sense though, a 9 player room is still pretty good. Once I was in a 4 player room